Soak up the majesty of Prague in style on this luxury 3-hour dinner cruise on the Vltava River. Board an intimate, small ship and take in the sights over a gourmet 3-course dinner and complimentary half-bottle of wine, all serenaded by live piano music. Enjoy magical views of landmarks such as Prague Castle, Charles Bridge and the National Theatre, and relax on deck to admire the city in its full, floodlit splendor. Upgrade to dine in the bow area and enjoy the best of the views, if you wish!
- A la carte dinner included
- Choice of seating available
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourMake your own way to the cruise departure point on the Vltava River in central Prague. Once on your comfortable small boat, enjoy a complimentary aperitif to set the mood for your luxury cruise.
Your boat is smaller than many cruise vessels on the Vltava, with seats for just 48 dinner guests, so you can enjoy a more intimate and crowd-free experience. As you set off, head for the open or partially covered deck to take in the views.
Get grandstand views of the city's highlights, such as Prague Castle, the Rudolfinum and the National Museum, and spy on hidden gems such as the sharply spired Emauzy Monastery. Have your camera ready, too, as your ship sails under the iconic Charles Bridge, and look for the carved stone head on its arch known as the BradÃ¡Ä (Bearded Man). This medieval carving marked the river levels to warn Praguers of floods during the Middle Ages.
Inside, head to your table in the main salon. Alternatively, if youâve upgraded, head for the bow area that seats a maximum of 16 people and offers splendid panoramic views of the river. Wherever youâre seated, savor a delicious 3-course meal, prepared by the on-board chefs and showcasing traditional Czech dishes, all accompanied by an included half-bottle of wine, beer or mineral water. See the Itinerary for a sample menu.
Listen to live piano music and absorb the civilized atmosphere as you eat. Then, after dinner, with piano melodies wafting in the air, enjoy an included coffee or tea, or additional drinks from the on-board bar (own expense), and hit the open-air deck. As the sun sets and the city lights illuminate, take in the wonderful views of the skyline sparkling against the night sky.
Relish the last of the vistas as your boat returns to its start point and your cruise finishes.
Inclusions for Prague Luxury Dinner Cruise On Vltava River
- River cruise
- 3-course gourmet dinner
- Drinks (aperitif, half-bottle of wine, beer, mineral water, coffee or tea)
Exclusions for Prague Luxury Dinner Cruise On Vltava River
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Additional drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
First course (choice of one):
- Prague ham with cranberry dip
- Goose foie gras served in red wine with apple
- Smoked trout with mixed vegetable salad
- Duck comfit with Carlsbad dumplings and red cabbage
- Poached halibut in olive oil with potato puree
- Club steak with creamed potatoes and pepper sauce
- Selection of French and Czech cheese
- Strawberries with mint leaves and lemon sorbet
- Chocolate mousse
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Minimum of 2 people per booking.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.