OverviewVisit three of Pragues mini-breweries during this 3-hour tour and taste the special brews from a city that's known for its good beer. Explore Prague as your guide will show you the city's top sights in between your beer tastings. Learn all about beer brewing from experts and enjoy traditional Czech appetizers as well as unlimited beers at the last stop.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Free drinks included
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourThis unique 3-hour Prague small-group beer and sightseeing tour is a great opportunity to see the top attractions of Prague and to taste its superb beers. Explore beautiful sights in Prague by feet, visit local mini-breweries and enjoy unlimited beer consumption at one of your tasting stops.
During the guided tour, you will see Prague’s top sights on a walking tour through the city while tasting world-famous Czech beers at three mini-breweries. Learn how traditional Czech beer is brewed and enjoy at least nine different tastings of special beers as well as traditional Czech appetizers. Forget about the well-known brands and focus on the beauty of small beer productions, which will even surprise well experienced beer lovers. You will be able to taste samples at each brewery the tour visits as well as to enjoy as many beers as you like at the tour’s final stop.
Each tour may visit different places and districts in Prague as the final tour schedule always depends on brewery availabilities on the day of the event.
Inclusions for Prague Mini-Breweries Beer Tour With Czech Appetizers
- Beer tastings at 3 mini-breweries
- Prague walking tour
- Minimum of 9 different tastings of special beers
- Unlimited number of traditional Czech beers at last stop
- Czech appetizers
Exclusions for Prague Mini-Breweries Beer Tour With Czech Appetizers
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuity (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
Not recommended for pregnant women
Group sizes may vary
Minimum number of 2 passengers required per tour
Tour itinerary and places visited is dependent on the day of the tour and may vary
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Best Of Prague: City Walking, Boat Cruise And Typical Czech Lunch
- Cesky Krumlov Day Trip From Prague
- Prague Luxury Dinner Cruise On Vltava River
- Jewish Prague Walking Tour
- Small-Group Food And Beer Tour In Prague
- Getting To Know Prague Like A Local - Sights, Local Experiences And Food
- Historic Prague Jewish Quarter Walking Tour
- Prague Castle And Castle Grounds Walking Tour
- Exploratory Family Trip To Prague Without The Stress Of Planning
- 3 Hours Unlimited Beer Tasting