OverviewEnjoy a pleasant walk with a local guide through Prague's Old Town and the Jewish Quarter. You will learn the formative history of Bohemia, visit many of the famous locations in Prague and discover why these popular sites are significant to history.
Know More about this tour
Come, join us in discovering Prague's deep history throughout Old Town and the intriguing Jewish Quarter!
This is the perfect overview of history and beauty in Old Town and the Jewish Quarter. While it is a brief tour it is in-depth and full of fascinating facts. Your personable and well-learned guide will gladly tell you all their insider's tips on Prague, as well as the great tales of Old Town. Let this tour heighten your interest and inspire your further activities and exploration of Prague.
You will enjoy a beautiful stroll around the famous sites in Old Town and the Jewish Quarter while you absorb the colorful history. Find out what makes the Estates Theatre so interesting, how Charles IV founded the Charles University, and how the Jews came to Prague and settled the Jewish Quarter. See the unique Hebrew clock that runs counterclockwise! See where Franz Kafka was born, schooled, lived, and wrote. Learn about the Jewish lifestyle, culture, and traditions while you weave through the cobbled streets around Prague's synagogues. Walking with us, you will feel the heartbeat of the Heart of Europe and fall completely in love with Prague.On this tour you will explore and learn about:
- Origin of the words Bohemia and Czech
- Old Town Square
- Jan Hus and the Husites
- Execution of 27 men in 1621
- Astronomical Clock
- Estate theatre
- Charles University
- St. James Church
- Tyn Cathedral
- The area of Ungelt
- Jewish Quarter
- Franz Kafka
- Old Jewish Cemetery
Inclusions for Prague Old Town And Jewish Quarter Walking Tour
- Local Guide
Exclusions for Prague Old Town And Jewish Quarter Walking Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum of 2 passengers per booking required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Tour operated in English or German; please specify at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.