Prague Old Town New Town And Jewish Quarter Morning Tour
OverviewDiscover the history of Prague, the heart of Europe! This three-hour tour will introduce you to the fascinating history of Prague and take you through all the most important sights of the Old Town, New Town and Jewish Quarter, as well as several hidden gems along the way!
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
Our tour starts at the top of the Wenceslas Square, which faced all major revolutions and military parades throughout the 20th century. A stroll down the square takes you through Lucerna palace and Franciscan garden, well hidden from tourists but well known to locals who want to escape daily bustle and hustle of the city.
Youll learn many interesting stories along the way; about an unfinished coronation church of Czech kings, how the third oldest university in Europe was built and why locals complained about a theatre, which later hosted W.A. Mozart. Experience an amazing journey across all styles of architecture you can think of gothic, renaissance, baroque, rococo, gorgeous art nouveau and cubism. Want to make sure youll really see all the major sights? Just tick them off on the way: Wenceslas Square, Old Town Square with Astronomical Clock and Tn church, Estates Theatre, Charles University, Municipal House, Powder Tower, House of a Black Madonna, Church of St.James, Jewish Quarter with Old New Synagogue and Jewish Cemetery and much, much more
So are you looking for a comprehensive tour to tick off all the best sights of the Old Town? Just join us on our next walk.
Inclusions for Prague Old Town New Town And Jewish Quarter Morning Tour
- Professional licensed guide
Exclusions for Prague Old Town New Town And Jewish Quarter Morning Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.