Prague Old Town, River Cruise And Prague Castle Sightseeing Tour Including Lunch
OverviewJoin this 6-hour city tour of Prague including a river cruise and a traditional Czech meal for lunch and see what the city has to offer before exploring Prague on your own. Your knowledgeable and friendly guide will take you to the major sights and will make sure you dont miss any of the main attractions in the city.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- All-inclusive tour
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourStart your guided tour from Old Town Square, which is part of the historic center of Prague and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Explore Old Town and its cobbled lanes, beautiful architecture and fascinating history. You will be visiting the Jewish Quarter where you can explore the historic synagogues and the famous Jewish Cemetery, which is the largest of its kind in Europe before tasting traditional Czech food and drinks (included in tour price) at a local restaurant in one of the Pragues most picturesque streets.
Next, you will visit the nearby Clementinum, a former Jesuit college and the largest complex of buildings (after Prague Castle) including Baroque churches and libraries. After your visit to the Clementinum, you will be taken on a river cruise that tours the city's so-called 'Prague Venice'. Enjoy a complimentary drink and a snack while you relax and enjoy the views of the city from the river, listening to the live commentary on-board.
Next, your guide will take you to Charles Bridge where you will learn fascinating stories about Prague and this famous bridge before making your way to Lesser Town and its beautiful terracotta roofs and Baroque architecture. Also located in Lesser Town is Kampa Island, one of Pragues hidden gems, where you will visit the famous Lennon Wall.
From here, you will take one of Pragues iconic trams from Mala Strana to the top of the hill where Prague Castle is located. During your visit of this vast, historic complex, you will see the palaces and churches included among the buildings, such as St. Vitus Cathedral. Your tour will finish at the oldest vineyard in the city at Prague Castle, from where you will be able to see stunning views across Prague.
Some of the highlights you will see on this tour include (but are not limited to) the following attractions in Prague:
- Old Town Square with its Astronomical Clock
- Church of Our Lady Before Tyn
- Charles University
- Old Synagogue, New Synagogue and Spanish Synagogue
- Jewish Cemetery
- Charles Bridge
- Lennon Wall
- Prague Castle
- St. Vitus Cathedral
Inclusions for Prague Old Town, River Cruise And Prague Castle Sightseeing Tour Including Lunch
- Local Guide
- Tour in English or German (depending on option selected)
- Traditional Czech lunch
- River cruise with refreshments and on-board commentary
- Hotel pickup and drop-off on request (city center)
Exclusions for Prague Old Town, River Cruise And Prague Castle Sightseeing Tour Including Lunch
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum of 2 passengers per booking required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Not recommended for children below 12 years of age
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Tour operated in English or German; please specify at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Czech Spas of Karlovy Vary and Marianske Lazne from Prague
- Nizbor Bohemia Glass Factory Trip from Prague
- Small-Group Food and Beer Tour in Prague
- Private Round-Trip in Minivan: Prague Airport to Prague Hotel to Prague Airport
- Prague Running Tour: City Highlights And Hidden Places
- Private Custom Running Tour Around Prague
- Ghostly and Legends walking tour in Prague
- Laser Game in Prague