Prague Quest-Tour - A Historical Treasure HuntWrite a Review
Do you like walking in old towns and imagining how it was in the past? What about playing puzzle games? Are you enchanted by Prague and do you want to get lost in its narrow streets? Quest-tour is a thrilling way to explore the city from a much different angle, through a game that lasts 2-3 hours. It combines the fun of a treasure hunt with a sightseeing tour of the city. Guided from any smartphone, players make their way through the city, following the route from one point to another, searching for answers, performing different tasks, solving clues, and completing challenges. The tour is private but to make it more fun there's a possibility to make it as a race with other teams.Â
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Family friendly
Know More about this tour
You will meet the guide at the starting point at Vaclavske nam., and receive detailed instructions, a sim-card with an Internet access during the game, and the city map. If you come alone, then you'll meet your team of other questers at the starting point. Once the instructions are given, the quest starts!Â
The quest-tour is mostly self-guided; the guide will lead you remotely.Â You will receive different questions and many hints while making your way through the city searching for answers and completing challenges. On your way you will get to know different historical characters, legends, and gossip. The challenges will be very different; some of the tasks are logical, others apply to creativity.
During the quest-tour you will:
- Meet Vaclavs of different times and centuries
- Use your acting skills
- Read an invisible inscription on the wall
- Meet Italians in the heart of Prague
- Learn the secret of the old attic in the Jewish Quarter
Quest-tour's overall length isÂ 4km, and at every 300-400 metersÂ you will find a new checkpoint, a new task, and a new impression! The route goes through 3 central districts: NovÃ© MÄsto, StarÃ© MÄsto, and Josefov. On your way you will pass 12 sightseeing points.
Quest-tour is a perfect activity for large or small groups of tourists, experienced travelers, young couples, and families with children. Race to be the fastest at the finish, or take as much time as you need to explore the local history along the way.
The guide will meet you at the finish with a little surprise for the winners!Â
Inclusions for Prague Quest-Tour - A Historical Treasure Hunt
SIM-card with Internet access during the game
Local guide who leads the players from start to finish (in-person and remotely)
Awards for the winners
Exclusions for Prague Quest-Tour - A Historical Treasure Hunt
Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The tour is operated in English
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 15 people per booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
A fully-charged smartphone per team is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.