Prague Segway 2 H Great Full City TourWrite a Review
Go around the whole of Prague seeing the best of attractions in a duration of 2 hours. Get on a segway and ride around the whole of Prague absorbing the charming air of Prague.Explore attractions such as the Paris street, Old Town Square, Jewish Quarter, banks of Vltava river, Charles bridge and many other attractions.
- Explore Prague's Old Town (Stare Mesto) and Lesser Town (Mala Strana)
- Glide along the banks of the River Vltava by self-balancing Segway
- See the Kafka Museum and the Jewish Quarter
- Go up to Prague Castle for panoramic city views
- Experience the peace and quiet of the forest on Petrin Hill
- Discover one of Prague's oldest commercial streets, and one of its most glamorous
Know More about this tour
Get behind the handlebars of a self-balancing Segway, and see the historic city center of Prague from a unique perpsective.
The 2-hour group tour starts with a short training session to ensure you feel safe and comfortable on the eco-friendly, 2-wheeled electric vehicle. Helmets are provided free of charge to increase your confidence. Then, glide off in groups of no more than 6 people for a more intimate experience.
Start in Old Town Square, and travel through Parizska (Paris) Street. Experience Prague's most fashionable boulevard, then discover the Jewish Quarter and see the oldest synagogue in Europe. Next, glide along the banks of the River Vltava to the Charles Bridge. Along the way, pass the Kafka Museum and sign your name on the John Lennon Wall. Continue along Nerudova Street, one of the oldest commercial streets in the city.
Segway up to Prague Castle, where you will see the gothic Cathedral of St. Vitus. Enjoy the silence of the forest as you travel to Petrin Hill. Get panoramic city views from the small replica of the Eiffel Tower. Descend back to the city center to see the National Theatre and beautiful Wenceslas Square. Next, go into the Old Town to see some of the city’s most iconic monuments, including Old Town Square, the Astronomical Clock, the Church of Our Lady before Tyn, and the Cathedral of St. Nicholas.
Inclusions for Prague Segway 2 H Great Full City Tour
- Live Guide
- Segway training (5/10 free minutes)
- Photo service
- Original Segway
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 48 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.