Prague Segway Tour: Highlights In 90 Minutes Or 3 Hours
OverviewEnjoy 90 minutes or 3 hours unique on a Segway-area permitted tour in some of the most interesting places in Prague. Your small group of 15 passengers or less, along with your local professional guide, will explore the highlights of Prague. You can choose to try the X2, off-road or i2, city type of Segway. Try different surfaces and become a pro. Begin the tour with hotel pickup using a free taxi service, and when you're complete, you will be given proper instructions on how to get to your next destination. You will have your choice of a flexible starting time between 9am and 6pm.
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Led by a local guide
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourStart you adventure with pickup by taxi from your hotel approx. 15 - 20 minutes before the tour starts, or meet at Park Ladronka at your agreed upon time between 9am and 6pm. The taxi will take you to the meeting point, where the Segway machines and guide will be ready for your tour. The guide will explain how to operate the Segway machines and then you will have enough time to practice the Segway yourself before taking off.
The tour will start when you will feel safe and comfortable. You can choose if you would like to do the classic route or if there is something specific what you would like to experience. During the tour, the guide will provide you with information about highlights you will see, and also about life in Prague. Sights you will visit during the tour include Strahov stadium, Chapel, Villa Kajetnka, Bevnov Monastery, Cemetery, Pavalion Vojtka, Summer Palace Hvzda, Ladronka, Spiritka, and other beautiful city views.
After the tour, your guide will provide you information how to reach your next preferred destination, as drop off service is not included.
Inclusions for Prague Segway Tour: Highlights In 90 Minutes Or 3 Hours
- Beverages (1 coffee, 1 tea or .5l bottle of water)
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup
- Use of helmet and Segway
- Instructions on how to use Segway
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Prague Segway Tour: Highlights In 90 Minutes Or 3 Hours
- Entrance fees
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for child aged 12 and under
Dress code is smart casual
Not recommended for pregnant women
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Not recommended for clients under 30 kg (66 pounds) or over 110 kg (242 pounds)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Transfer from Prague to Nuremberg
- Airport Round-Trip Business Transfer: Prague Ruzyne Airport to Prague Hotel plus Return Trip Preview
- Beer Bike Prague Group Tour
- Prague Jewish Quarter 4 hours Private Walking Tour in Prague
- Old Town and Riverside Segway Tour in Prague
- Jewish Prague Walking Tour
- Bohemian Letna Alternative Bar Tour in Prague
- Grevin Prague Wax Museum Entrance Ticket