Prague Small-Group Photo Tour At Dawn With Local Professional Photographer
OverviewWith this 5-hour small-group photo tour you will have the chance to take photos from the best vantage points in Prague during dawn. Get tips on composition, exposure time and more from your professional local photographer guide and simply be at the right place at the right time to take the perfect snap shot in the perfect light!
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Small group ensures personal service
- Led by a professional photographer
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tourWith this 5-hour photo tour through Prague you will be visiting extraordinary view points that are not listed in guide books and that are hard to find on your own. You will for example have the possibility to take pictures of empty streets with lit lanterns.
Your journey begins and ends at a central location in Prague. During your tour you will encounter various highlights in the city and you will have the chance to capture typical Prague sights in a beautiful dawning light -- famous sights like Prague Castle, Charles Bridge, Old Town Towers, Lesser Quarter, various churches, Kampa, Devils Channel, Strahov Monastery and more.
Get tips and recommendations regarding photo compositions, exposure time, shutter and other settings from your local guide. With this tour, you will be at the right place at the right time to catch Prague in a perfect light during the gold hour and blue hour and when the sun slowly arises.
This Prague photo tour is designed for intermediate and professional photographers. A good physical condition is recommended for this photo walk a part of the route is uphill. It is recommended (but not necessary) that you bring the following equipment with you:
- Full battery
Inclusions for Prague Small-Group Photo Tour At Dawn With Local Professional Photographer
- Guided small-group tour
- Photography walk through Prague
- Recommendations and assistance by photographer
Exclusions for Prague Small-Group Photo Tour At Dawn With Local Professional Photographer
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Instructions or lessons on how to handle your camera
or your camera's settings
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.