Join this 4-hour small-group photo tour and take photos of Prague from the best angles and points during sunrise. Get tips on composition, exposure time and more from your professional local photographer guide. Be in the right place at the right time with this photo tour to take the perfect snap shot in the perfect light!
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Small group ensures personal service
- Led by a professional photographer
Know More about this tourThis 4-hour photo tour in Prague allows you to visit extraordinary view points that are not listed in guide books and that are hard to find on your own. Get tips and recommendations regarding photo compositions, exposure time, shutter, and other settings from your local guide. With this tour, you will be at the right place at the right time to catch Prague in a perfect light when the sun rises.
Your journey begins close to Central Prague and will be downhill all the way. This photo route will give you the possibility to see various vantage points offering vistas of medieval Prague, such as Loreto, Prague Castle, Lesser Quarter, Charles Bridge, Old Town Square, Old Town Hall, several towers, and more. Your tour will end with a visit of Old Town Square and its astronomical clock by the Town Hall.
This Prague photo tour is designed for photographers at all levels: beginner, intermediate, and professional. It is recommended (but not necessary) that you bring the following equipment with you:
- Camera manual
- Full battery
Inclusions for Prague Small-Group Photo Tour At Sunrise With Local Professional Photographer
- Guided small-group tour
- Photography walk through Prague
- Recommendations and assistance by photographer
Exclusions for Prague Small-Group Photo Tour At Sunrise With Local Professional Photographer
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Instructions or lessons on how to handle your camera
or your camera's settings
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
A small amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.