Prague Underground Ghost Walking Tour
OverviewThis 75 min. ghost walking tour in Prague will take you to a unique underground location that once had been Old Town’s prison and torture chamber. Your guide will lead you through the gruesome events that took place there.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourBeneath Prague's Old Town Hall and the Astronomical Clock lies a series of recently restored chambers that many people do not know about and just walk past. Yet these ancient chambers are tied up to the history of Prague's Old Town Hall and the city itself.
Learn about Pragues most famous executioner and the prisoners who suffered in the darkness of these rooms on this 75 min. ghost walking tour. You will also be introduced to the science of the paranormal by your expert guide and the strange phenomena that were reported about these underground chambers.
This Prague underground walking tour is taken in lamplight. There's a good chance for visitors to capture evidence of the spiritual world as the chambers are reported to be very active, so get ready! This tour takes place in the underground chambers of the Old Town Hall and gives you an overview of the history and ghost stories associated with these unique rooms -- no one will be hiding behind a corner to scare you as you pass by though!
Inclusions for Prague Underground Ghost Walking Tour
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Prague Underground Ghost Walking Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Not wheelchair accessible
No food or drinks allowed
Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Prague Castle And Castle District Walking Tour Including Old Town Square And Tram Ride
- Karlstejn Castle Half-Day Guided Tour from Prague
- Private Transfer from Prague to Nuremberg
- Airport Round-Trip Business Transfer: Prague Ruzyne Airport to Prague Hotel plus Return Trip Preview
- Beer Bike Prague Group Tour
- Prague Jewish Quarter 4 hours Private Walking Tour in Prague