OverviewEnjoy this 3-hour walking tour of Prague and let your guide take you to the Astronomical Clock in Prague's Old Town Square, Charles Bridge, Prague Castle, the Church of St. Nicholas and much more.
- Family friendly
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Step back in time on a history tour
Know More about this tourOnce you meet your guide at a centrally located meeting point, you can get ready for this 3-hour guided walk. From the Old Town Square you will first head to the Charles Bridge, while listening to your guide talking about the Old Town legends.
Once there, you will walk across Charles Bridge and then take the tram up to Prague Castle where you will learn about the history of Charles bridge and Prague Castle.
As you make your way towards the castle, you can stop to admire the view of Hradcany, or the castle district, while learning about its history.
Inclusions for Prague Walking Tour Of Old Town, Charles Bridge And Prague Castle
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Prague Walking Tour Of Old Town, Charles Bridge And Prague Castle
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.