Pre-Sunrise Balloon Flight With Goreme Open-Air Museum And Underground City Tour
OverviewEnjoy this Cappadocia pre-sunrise hot air balloon Deluxe flight after enjoying a complimentary hotel pickup. After your balloon ride, enjoy breakfast at your hotel and take off on your full day tour of this beautiful land. Learn about Goreme Open-Air Museum and Underground City and so much more.
Know More about this tourPre-Sunrise Hot Air Balloon Flight:
You are picked up from your hotel one hour before the sunrise (around 06:30 during winter and 04:30 during summer) in our VIP vehicles and taken to the take off area. While we complete the final preparations for your flight, you are served breakfast. Your pilot will show you all the unique beauties of Cappadocia from Red Valley to Goreme. While witnessing an amazing sunrise up in the air, you will get to see the perfect panoramic views of Urgup, Goreme, Ortahisar,Uchisar, Avanos and Nevsehir.
After this approx. 70 min. Deluxe Flight, our professional pilot is landing with the help of the ground team.
And finally, after the landing a celebration with refreshing drinks (non-alcoholic) is waiting for you. On the spot where we land we deliver your flight certificate specially made for your name and we celebrate our sucessfull flight.
Then we take you back to your hotel. (8.30am)
Goreme Open-Air Museum and Underground City Tour:
Your guide will pick you up at around 09.45 am.
First station will be the deepest Underground city which is well preserved.Underground city consist of 8 floors but its 4 floor are available for guests. Additionaly, it is 30 meters deep. Second station will be the highest point of centre of Cappadocia.It is in Uchisar town thats why We called Uchisar Castle.
Then, we will visit the most important point ,Goreme Open Air Museum ; forming with a lot of churches with wall paintings (frescoes) describing the life of Jesus Christ date backs to 10th Century , from beginning of Christianity. Cavusin village will be next stop, we will see abandoned village which include old cave Greek Houses.
After this village we will have time for lunch in Avanos.After lunch, at the same town, visiting pottery shop and we will see how to make potteries and seramics. Then, Pasabag is the name of place where Monks were live. In Pasabag, we will see easily biggest fairychimneys with two and three caps.
Next stop will be Devrent Valley which we can see different rock formations looking like animals. We also called Imagination Valley.Because; we will use our imagination to understand how these rocks look like animals.
Our tour will be end around at 17.00 pm. and your guide will drop you off to your hotel.
Inclusions for Pre-Sunrise Balloon Flight With Goreme Open-Air Museum And Underground City Tour
- All Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Qualified and professional pilot (Cappadocia experienced)
- Your pilot will tell you about the region
- Pre-sunrise hot air balloon 70 minute (Deluxe Flight)
- Max: 12/16 person for one balloon
- Flight certificate with your name
- Flight celebration after tour
- Health Insurance
- Official Balloon Company (General Directorate of Civil Aviation ® Flight Licensed. Since 1997)
- Small-group full-day tour with luxury vehicle (Max 15 person)
- Professional art historian local guide
- Visit the Goreme Open-Air Museum and try making your own pottery in Avanos
- Underground City of Kaymakli or Ozkonak
- Discover this spectacular UNESCO-listed region of rock formations and cave villages
- Fairy Chimneys, Devrent Valley and Pasabag
- Open Buffet Lunch
- National Park fees
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Pre-Sunrise Balloon Flight With Goreme Open-Air Museum And Underground City Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 4 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- One day Konya Tour from Cappadocia
- Cappadocia Escape 2 Day Trip from-to Kayseri Airport
- Full day Cappadocia tour with sunset and a glass of wine
- 2 Days Cappadocia Tours From Istanbul by Plane
- 4 Days Istanbul to Cappadocia by Plane
- Daily Salt Lake Tour from Cappadocia
- Luxury Cappadocia Tours from Istanbul 3 days 2 night
- Dervishes (Sema) Ceremony in Cappadocia