Prehistory Tour - Malaga
OverviewCome on this magical journey back in time and experience the way of life in one of the most important areas for the study of the first modern humans in Europe and also the last Neanderthals. Privately guided tour by professional historian through prehistorc caves and primeval technology workshop. Enjoy top quality authentic Andalusian gastronomy in unique location
- Small-group tour
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Ideal choice for families
- Step back in time on a history tour
Know More about this tourYou may have travelled through land, sea, and even space, but have you ever traveled through time? Your day begins with a hotel pick-up in Mlaga, followed by private transportation to the activity area. Before embarking on your time-travelers journey, fuel up with a traditional Andalusian breakfast.
Then set out on a short guided trek in the cave area, and learn about the areas karst topography. Enter the cave, where your private guide will explain its geographical and archaeological features. Take a prehistory workshop to learn about the Neanderthals and first modern European humans along with their progression from the use of rocks as tools, to more sophisticated weapons and fire. Then take a break to enjoy a full Andalusian lunch featuring local specialties.
Your day ends with transportation back to your Mlaga hotel. This tours schedule is flexible and can be customized to a groups specific interests or needs. The activities are safe and appropriate for any physical condition.
Inclusions for Prehistory Tour
- 2-course lunch
- Professional guide
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Prehistory Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Transport from other locations in Mlaga available on request. Additional transport charges may apply.
All transports by eco-friendly privately shared car organized by the tour host.
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Children must be accompanied by an adult
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Mlaga Swim Cruise with Lunch at the Port and Flamenco Show
- Malaga Sunset Cruise with Champagne and Restaurant Dinner
- Malaga Glass and Crystal Museum Admission Ticket
- Sealife Benalmadena Entrance Ticket
- Mlaga at Dusk Walking Tour
- Full-Day Marbella Tour from Malaga
- Discover Sevilla from Mlaga by High Speed Train
- Marbella and Banus Day Coach from Costa del Sol