This day trip takes you from Marrakech to Ait Ben Haddou right across the chain of the high Atlas Mountains and over the famous 'Tizi N'Tichka' passes 2,260 meters high. All along the road, you can see the Berber villages perched on the side of the mountains, sometimes hardly distinguishable from the mountains themselves. As you reach the far side of the mountains the landscape changes dramatically, becoming semi-arid and desert-like. Here is the Kasbah architecture with turrets on all the buildings, adorned with grilled windows and soft peach colored walls. These traditional houses are made of adobe, highly suitable for the climatic conditions of the south. Following you journey through the beautiful valleys, you will arrive at the ancient Ksar of Ait Ben Haddou, which is a UNESCO World Heritage-listed site. World-renowned as the Moroccan Hollywood because of the famous films which have been shot there, including the Lawrence of Arabia, The Jewel Of The Nile, Kingdom of Heaven, The Mommy, Alexander the Great, Babel, Gladiator, Game of Thrones... Discovering this amazing fortified village built from adobe, stones, you will enjoy a scenic walk with your professional guide. Watch different views, get spectacular landscapes as far as the eye can see, and admire an incredible contrast between colors. Eating around this breathtaking scenery will be enjoyable as well.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 10 Hrs
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
For customers staying in hotels, pick-up/drop-off is included at a destination from anywhere in the Marrakech area. , , 15 euros extra charge for pick-up/drop-off outside Marrakech at Les Palme.. read more
Return Details :
Returns to original departure point
OverviewEnjoy an adventure across the high Atlas Mountains to the ancient city of Ait Ben Haddou on this guided, full-day trip from Marrakech. Travel across the Tizi n'Tichka mountain pass 2,260 meters (7,410 feet) above sea level.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Food and drinks
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 7 days private tour from Marrakech (Roam Morocco Package)
- Private Desert Excursion 2 nights 3 days for 2 people to Merzouga erg chabi wit 2 nights accommodation
- 4-Day Authentic Desert Tour From Marrakesh
- 4-Day Desert Tour From Marrakesh
- 3 days private desert tour from Marrakech to Merzouga Sahara camp and Chefchaouen
- Marrakech : Transfer from Airport Marrakech to Marrakech Hotels
- Camel & Hike Atlas Mountains
- Marrakech Camel Ride