Premium Helicopter Tour Over Canadian Mainland Glaciers
OverviewExperience this stunning premium helicopter tour over the Canadian mainland glaciers. Fly above the most remote inlets of British Columbia and access the Coast Mountain Range in an amazing way. See an abundance of natural splendor with 1 hour and 30 minutes of flying. This tour takes it to the next level of luxury with a planned stop an hour into flying at a scenic location for a champagne toast.
Know More about this tour
Your day starts with checking in with your pilot and getting to know the safety proceedings before taking off on this adventure. You will take a stunning hour and 30-minute mountain flight over remote inlets to The Coast Mountains. This range, spanning approximately 1,600 kilometers (990 mi) long and average 300 kilometers (190 mi) in width, is full of glaciers, pristine lakes, and very high peaks. You will see Mount Waddington, the highest peak of this Range at more than 13,000 feet. After about an hour of flight, you will land in a beautiful location, such as a mountain peak or by an alpine lake, and spend some time on the ground. A champagne toast and a snack will be on the menu before heading back in the 30-minute flight over even more natural wonders.
Inclusions for Premium Helicopter Tour Over Canadian Mainland Glaciers
- Sightseeing helicopter tour with one landing
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Premium Helicopter Tour Over Canadian Mainland Glaciers
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A minimum of two people per booking required
You MUST call to confirm your departure time within 24 hours of tour date booked. Your tour time is not confirmed until then.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.