Premium Off-Road Massada Adventure From Tel AvivWrite a Review
OverviewEnjoy a unique 4x4 day trip and enjoy an off road adventure to encountertheNegevwild nature to discover Masada's unique story. Try a Bedouin Feast experience to taste authentic desertfood surrounded with a 360 degree panoramic view of the Dead Sea.
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Know More about this tourBe picked up from your hotel in Tel Aviv at 07.00am in a luxurious 4x4 SUV. You will be transported to the desert where you will be inspired by breath-taking landscapes. Transcend upon the Judean mountains as you explore the Desert. You will then stop at Masada for 2 hours where you will enjoy a light breakfast of smoked cheese, eggs, fresh local of bread and tea. You will then learn from first hand about the fascinating story of the Kanaim rabbles.
Whilst at Masada you will also be able to participate in a camel ride (additional cost). You will then return to your 4x4 to go off-roading on Maale Yair, a trail named after the paratrooper elite commander who discovered the trail. Off-roading will last for another 2 hours before stopping to take in a panoramic view of the Dead Sea and Jordanian mountains.
Around 15.00 whilst at the panoramic view, you will enjoy a traditional Israeli lunch consisting of beef and vegetarian sandwiches with salads (You can upgrade for additional cost the lunch to Bedouin feast consists of choked lamb, traditional rise and salads). Lastly, we go down the mountain to the Dead Sea authorized beach for short swim before heading back to Tel Aviv for around 19.00.
Inclusions for Premium Off-Road Massada Adventure From Tel Aviv
- Small group (up to 6 passengers)
- Professional guide
- Luxurious 4X4 SUV
- Light breakfast - smoked cheese, eggs and fresh local bread. Morning tea and coffee
- Late lunch made of Beef/Vegi sandiviches and verity of salads
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Premium Off-Road Massada Adventure From Tel Aviv
- GO PRO Video footage of the tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 8 years
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
A small amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.