Premium Small-Group Golden Circle Day Trip From Reykjavik
OverviewEnjoy a more premium experience of the Golden Circle: With a maximum group size of 15, this tour provides a more intimate experience, more flexibility and more free time to see the things you want to see. When it comes to enjoying unique historical and local cultures, traveling in a small group is the best way to experience them. Our local guides are experts on the region and local customs and will share not only the must see sites with you but their local knowledge as well. This tour includes free wifi and hotel pickup and drop-off from Reykjavik.
Know More about this tour
Start your tour with a complimentary hotel pickup in Reykjavik between 9am and 9:30am and then head out for a Golden Circle Adventure. The Golden Circle includes the greatest sights inIceland, Thingvellir, Gulfoss and Geysir. Covering about 300km looping from Reykjavik into centralIcelandand back again.
The highlights of the tour include:
Thingvellir: This pivotal landmark connects all the major events in the founding of the Icelandic commonwealth. It is also considered the best place on earth to view the North Atlantic divergent ridge.
Efstidalur farm, which has been owned by the same family since 1850 and focuses on cattle farming, tourism and horse breeding. Enjoy their tasty farm-to-table food products, the spectacular mountain view and the friendly farm animals.
Geysir: The highly active Geysir Hot Spring Area with boiling mud pits, exploding geysers and the lively Strokkur geyser which spouts water 30 meters (100 ft) into the air every few minutes.
Gullfoss (the Golden Waterfall) is an iconic waterfall in Icelandoffering a spectacular view of the forces and beauty of untouched nature. Located in SouthIcelandnear the second largest glacier in Europe Langjokull Glacier.
Kerid is a striking crater-lake filled with milky blue-green water amid stark black and deep red slopes. Geologists now believe it to be a collapsed magma chamber at the end of a volcanic eruption that occurred more than 6,000 years ago.
We are always prepared to make an extra stop for photos along the way, and if were lucky, well get to pull over to feed any Icelandic horses we pass at the side of the road.
You can expect to be back to your hotel in Reykjavik between 5pm and 6pm.
There is free WiFi on board so that you can share your images with friends and family instantly!
Inclusions for Premium Small-Group Golden Circle Day Trip From Reykjavik
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels)
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Premium Small-Group Golden Circle Day Trip From Reykjavik
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
A small amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Day Trip Snowmobiling on Mrdalsjkull Glacier from Reykjavik
- Northern Lights Cruise from Downtown Reykjavk
- Olgerdin Brewery Tour from Reykjavik
- 1-Hour 'Buggy Safari' Buggy Adventure from Reykjavik
- The Golden Circle and Fontana Wellness Tour from Reykjavik
- Small-Group Snorkeling Experience at Silfra Fissure in Thingvellir National Park