PREMIUM TOUR OF PARIS AND SURROUNDINGS
OverviewWelcome to Paris: The city that deserves your attention There is no better way to get hooked onto Paris than to enjoy a concentrated dose of the city during your stay. Our well-trained and Paris-savvy chauffeurs are the ideal guides to provide you with a unique experience of this fascinating area around Paris. Try out our customized tours that can be adjusted to your special requirements, and fall in love with Paris! Our services allow you to experience an uncomplicated but sophisticated way of diving into the many attractions of Paris. Just relax and enjoy the ride! Your personal chauffeur will take care of all the details. Before setting off, you discuss with your driver what youd like to see in and around Paris and what youve already checked out. Where should you plan a stop? Where are the best photo opportunities?
Know More about this tourPrivate Sightseeing tour of Paris and surroundings
Choose by yourself which points you want to visit during the sightseeing tour:
We recommend to visit the Castle of Versaille and visit some other hot spots of Paris on the way e.g.:
Notre Dame Cathedral
Arc de Triomphe
Point of Interest
Esplanade des Invalides
Place de la Republique
Historic Walking Areas
Fondation Louis Vuitton
Palais de Chaillot
Musee de l'Orangerie
Museum of the Legion of Honor
Bodies of Water
Pont Alexandre III
Since every customer is unique, our chauffeurs are prepared to individualize any route to meet your specific requirements. We even coordinate a demanding schedule or a last-minute route-change reliably. So go ahead and discover Paris along our selected routs!
The excellent multilingual knowledge of your chauffeur assures that - by the end of this urban expedition youll have heard everything about Paris worth knowing.
Before setting off, you discuss with your driver what youd like to see in Paris and around and what youve already checked out. Where should you plan a stop? Where are the best photo opportunities? Your chauffeur will also inform you about all of Pariss shopping highlights.
Inclusions for PREMIUM TOUR OF PARIS AND SURROUNDINGS
- What's included:
- Professional chauffeur
- 8 hours sightseeing tour
- Baby/Child seats, if requested in advance
- Bottled water
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Hotel drop-off
- Local taxes
Exclusions for PREMIUM TOUR OF PARIS AND SURROUNDINGS
- Not included:
- Irregular luggage (e.g. skis, snowboard)
- Excess luggage (where applicable)
- Extra Time
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
A maximum of 5 passenger per booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
The duration of this sightseeing tour is 8 hours
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Skip the Line: Eiffel Tower Tour by Night
- Paris Pass Including Entry to Over 60 Attractions
- Paris City Tour and Eiffel Tower Half-day Trip
- Disneyland Paris Ticket: 1 Day 2 Park
- Luxury Evening Experience at Chateau de Vaux-le-Vicomte
- Skip-the-Line Palace of Versailles and Eiffel Tower Tour with Hotel Transfer
- Green Paris - Ecological Visit
- Skip-the-Line Eiffel Tower Summit Entrance Ticket and Evening Illuminations Cruise in Paris