Pretoria City Day Tour From JohannesburgWrite a Review
OverviewOn this full day excursion you will learn about South Africa's rich and fascinating history during a tour of our capital city Pretoria. As our capital city, Pretoria is full of a diverse range of historic sites that spans South Africa's history. Please note that the duration of the City tour is approximately 3 hours.
Know More about this tourPick Up from the Hotel by your guide/ Diver to drive through Pretoria, passing Sandton, Midrand, Centurion.
Pretoria is know as the "Jacaranda City, comprising picturesque garden suburbs and embassy's. Pretoria (Tshwane), in the Gauteng Province, is the administrative capital of South Africa. Known as "Jacaranda City" for its thousands of jacaranda trees, the city is also known for its universities and government buildings. The semicircular Union Buildings encompass the president's offices and hosted Nelson Mandela's inauguration. Nearby is the massive Voortrekker Monument, honoring 19th-century Afrikaans settlers from the Cape Colony.
Places on interests are : Union Buildings, Voortrekker Monumemt,Church Square, Paul Kruger Museum.
Inclusions for Pretoria City Day Tour From Johannesburg
- Entrance fees
- Admission ticket
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Pretoria City Day Tour From Johannesburg
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is smart casual
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.