OverviewEnjoy this full day Pretoria, Johannesburg, Soweto and Apartheid Tour that will get you to know the history of South Africa. You will visit the Voortrekker Museum in Pretoria which have the history of the Afrikaaners people of South Africa. You will also get to see the Union buildings of South Africa which houses the office of the president. You will also make your way to Soweto to get a full glimpse of the South Africa history and pass through the Apartheid Museum to know more the history in detail. Finish off things in Johannesburg Town passing through the famous Mandela bridge and get a taste of down town Johannesburg City
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Free snacks included
Know More about this tourStart your historical day tour ready to know what transpired back in those days and how it has shaped the current South dynamic Rainbow nation. Head to Pretoria just over 30 km from Johannesburg making your way to the first stop, the Voortrekker Museum where you'll get to know the history of the the Afrikaaners people of South Africa. You will get to know more about the monument and why it is built the way it is. From there you'll drive through the beautiful Pretoria town also known as Tswane. Visit the Union Building which houses the president of South Africa at this point you can get a splendid view of Pretoria City and find a perfect place to take photos.
Continue on to Soweto Town where you will get to see the 1976 Youth Uprising by Visiting the famous Hector Peterson Museum and also visit the house of the South Africa Apartheid hero Nelson Mandela in Vilakazi Street. Continue on to see the Apartheid Museum where you will get the fine print of what actually transpired during those apartheid days and conclude your tour by passing through Johannesburg City as you head back to your hotel in Johannesburg.
Inclusions for Pretoria, Soweto And Apartheid Museum Guided Day Tour From Johannesburg
- Bottled water
- All activities
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Exclusions for Pretoria, Soweto And Apartheid Museum Guided Day Tour From Johannesburg
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Lion Park Tour From Johannesburg
- Soweto Half-Day Sightseeing Tour
- Private Tour: 2-Day Chalet Kruger Park Safari From Johannesburg
- Apartheid Museum Tour In Johannesburg
- Private Johannesburg Full Day Tour Including A Visit To The Lion Park
- Lesedi Cultural Village Tour From Johannesburg
- Private Transfer: Johannesburg To Sun City
- Bicycle Tour Of Soweto
- History Bicycle Tour Of Soweto
- Full-Day Cradle Of Human Kind Tour From Johannesburg