Prickly Pear Day Sail And Snorkel From St Maarten - Philipsburg
OverviewEnjoy a sailing, snorkeling and sightseeing adventure to the Caribbean islands of Prickly Pear and Anguilla on this 8-hour tour from St Maarten. Starting at Simpson Bay, cruise by catamaran to the Prickly Pear Cays and Anguilla to swim and snorkel in the crystal-clear Caribbean waters. Enjoy snacks and unlimited drinks on board, and savor an island-style BBQ lunch at a seaside Caribbean restaurant. Sip Champagne and take in beautiful sunset views on your cruise back to St Maarten.
- Family friendly
- Free drinks included
- Lunch included
- Snorkel gear included
Know More about this tourHead to Simpson Bay's Kim Sha Beach to board your catamaran. Pick a comfortable shaded seat, enjoy the breeze on the sundeck or savor the cool mist on the trampoline area as you leave St Maarten behind and cruise gracefully out onto the clear-blue Caribbean Sea.
Grab a drink from the open bar, offering rum and fruit punch, beer and water all day, and enjoy a snack of French baguettes with ham, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes and tuna salad en route to your first stop, Prickly Pear Island.
One of the Prickly Pear Cays a small pair of uninhabited islands off the west coast of St Maarten Prickly Pear Island has a superb beach and shallow waters that are great for snorkeling. Strap on your mask, slip into your fins and leap into the water for your first snorkeling session of the day. Swim around in search of grouper, snapper, butterflyfish and other marine life commonly sighted in these warm tropical waters.
After burning off those morning calories, enjoy a BBQ lunch at a typical Caribbean restaurant on the beach. Re-board your catamaran and cruise to Meads Bay or Cove Bay on the nearby island of Anguilla for some afternoon swimming or snorkeling. On board, take in great views of the shoreline from your vantage point on the waves.
As the sun begins its descent on the horizon, sip Champagne and enjoy a light snack of banana cake and grapes on your way back to Simpson Bay on St Maarten, where your full-day cruise comes to an end.
Inclusions for Prickly Pear Day Sail And Snorkel From St Maarten
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Prickly Pear Day Sail And Snorkel From St Maarten
- $20 port fee per person (due on the day of your trip)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- St Maarten Shore Excursion: Orient and Maho Beach Half-Day Tour
- St-Martin and St Maarten Island Sights, Shopping and Maho Beach Tour
- Best St Maarten Speed Boat and Snorkeling Tour
- St Maarten Sailing and Snorkeling Tour: Tintamarre Island, Creole Rock and Lunch in Grand Case
- St Maarten Shore Excursion: Orient Bay Beach Adventure
- St Maarten Bird-Watching Tour