Prince Gong's Mansion, Confucian Temple, Lama Temple From Beijing Small-Group
OverviewThis 6-hour small group tour takes you on a deep dive into the rich culture of Beijing. Visit the Prince Gong's Mansion (Gong Wang Fu), the house of minister Heshen in Qing Dynasty. Followed by a tour to the Confucian Temple and Lama temple where you can see halls of different Buddhas and get to know the culture and belief. Lunch, entrance fees and hotel pickup/drop-off service are all inclusive. Also see the statue of theMaitreya Buddha which was in theGuinness Recordsin 1993.
- Instant Confirmation
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Meet up your tour guide and driver in the morning then head to the Prince Gong's Mansion at first. It is one of the most exquisite and best preserved imperial mansions in Beijing. You will see the library at the mansion, classicalSuzhou style gardening, the corridor and other sites. There are total 99.5 rooms in this verdant surrounding garden. Find out where the 0.5 section of the room is located.
Continue your tour to Beijing Confucian Temple and the Imperial Colleges (built in Yuan Dynasty of 14century) listening to the guides commentary on how Chinese people are influenced byConfucianism for thousands of years.
Next, visit the famous Lama Temple, the largest and best-preserved lamasery in Beijing. Explore the architecture and artworks while walking along the axis. Marvel at different Buddhas in different halls, and find the huge Maitreya Buddha (the entire Buddha artwork was carved from a single piece of WhiteSandalwood).
Enjoy a mouthwatering Chinese style lunch if you would like to (at your own cost), make your last stop of this tour at a silk factory before going back to your hotel.
Note:The Prince Gong's Mansion is closed until 10th May ,will visit the Imperial College instead.
Inclusions for Prince Gong's Mansion, Confucian Temple, Lama Temple From Beijing Small-Group
- Private tour
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide and driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Prince Gong's Mansion, Confucian Temple, Lama Temple From Beijing Small-Group
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You will be informed the exact pick up time a night before departure by your tour guide, please ensure you leave your hotel information upon booking
Hotel pickup and drop-off service is only available for city hotels in Beijing (within 4 ring road)
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8-9 hours layover tour to Great Wall & Forbidden City
- 4-5 hours layover night tour in Beijing city
- Private Trip to Tianjin from Beijing
- Private Full Day Tour: Terra Cotta Army
- Private Full Day Authentic Local Markets and Spa Tour
- Full Day Private Authentic Beijing Tour
- Private Full Day Tour: Amazing Beijing Highlights
- Private 3 days Celebrity Cruise Tours