Priority Line: St Peter's Mosaic School Walking Tour - Vatican City
OverviewTake anexclusive tour of the Vatican City Mosaic Studio, where the splendid mosaics of St. Peter's Basilica are restored and made.
- Skip the line
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
Cut the St. Peter's Basilica line with your guide to reach the Mosaic Studio.
Learn how the basilica does not feature paintings on its walls, but that they are spectacular mosaics. It is for this reason that a visit to the Mosaic Studio is an interesting addition to any tour of this famous church. The studio is responsible for the renovation and upkeep of all mosaics in Vatican property.
This exclusive tour is unique and is designed for true connoisseurs of the mosaic art. The visit will be conducted by an expert from the Mosaics School.
Inclusions for Priority Line: St Peter's Mosaic School Walking Tour
- Skip the line service before the entrance of the metal detectors
- Guided tour of the Mosaic School (Studio)
Exclusions for Priority Line: St Peter's Mosaic School Walking Tour
- Guided or audioguided tour of the Basilica
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Optional activity costs
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The service begins and ends in St. Peter's Square. In some cases it is allowed to exit through the exit of the Vatican State (Porta del Perugino) next to the Swiss guards headquarters. You may have the opportunity to be greeted by a Swiss guard!
There will be no charge for children under 7 years of age. Please provide proof of age.
Entrance to the Vatican requires a strict dress code.
Clients must arrive at the designated meeting point 15 minutes prior to the scheduled tour time and present their tour voucher to the tour coordinator/guide. It is the individual responsibility of all visitors to arrive at the tour departure point.
Shoulders and knees must be covered.
Low cut or sleeveless tops or shorts are not allowed for both men and women.
Clients that do not adhere to the dress code will not be permitted entry to the Vatican.
A current valid passport or ID card is required to enter the school
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Vatican Museum and Sistine Chapel and San Peter's Basilica
- Papal Audience with Hotel Pickup and Tour Escort-Led Papacy Discussion
- Morning - Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica
- Morning - Vatican Museum, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica
- Rome City Pass
- Early Entry Vatican Museums: The Sistine Chapel Before Opening Time
- Sistine Chapel Raphael Rooms Private Tour