Private 09-Hour Agra Day Tour: Sunrise And Sunset Of Taj Mahal
OverviewExperience the stunning beauty of sunrise and sunset on this 11-hour day tour of the Taj Mahal. Unearth the history and folk lore surrounding this iconic destination as you listen in to stories from your local guide. Tour Agra Fort, Baby Taj and see Great Emperor Akbar's tomb. Your private guide will guarantee personalized service and guarantees incredible sunrise and sunset views of India's most famous landmark.
Know More about this tourIf you are an early bird, you should never miss Taj Mahal at sunrise. We will pick you up at your preferable location in Agra before 5:30am and simply marvel at the spectacular Taj Mahal. Take your time to admire the majestic architecture of Taj Mahal - a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the most famous and beautiful buildings in the world. Our professional local guide will reveal all the mysteries of Taj Mahal and its architecture. Even if you have read about it or seen the photos, experiencing Taj Mahal at sunrise in person will always take your breath away.
If you prefer later departure time, we will pick you up at your preferable time and location and also start the journey at Taj Mahal. Later on we will visit the nearby Agra Fort that is an amazing building and UNESCO World Heritage Site. This fort in red also features impressive architecture and beautiful pavilions. Our guide will explain to you about all the beautiful palaces inside Agra Fort as well its origin and the history.
After Agra Fort, we will visit Baby Taj Mahal - Etmad Ud Daulla's Tomb. The tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah is also an architectural marvel that is situated on the bank of Yamuna. People also refer it as mini Taj Mahal because it is similar to Minars, the stone work called pietra dura and lattice work. Our Guide will explain its fascinating history and exquisite carving work and architecture.
Take a lunch break. After lunch explore Agra art and crafts. Agra has always been known for its leather products and its handicraft variation. In addition to the exclusive products from Agra, you will also be introduced to paintings, pottery, handicrafts and other artist works from different parts of the country.
Around 4pm, visit the tomb of Emperor Akbaand and learn more about this greatest Emperor in India history. The last stop is Mehtab Bagh (Moonlight Garden ) for a romantic view of Taj Mahal at sunset. Mahtab Bagh is located across the river Yamuna from Taj Mahal and considered a perfect place to view Taj Mahal without the jostling crowds. You can actually sit in peace and admire the beauty of the monument at sunset. In the meantime, your guide will explain the history of this beautiful garden.
If your schedule allows, you have the option of adding Fatehpur Sikri to this tour. Please discuss with you tour for the option.
Inclusions for Private 09-Hour Agra Day Tour: Sunrise And Sunset Of Taj Mahal
- Buffet Lunch
- Skip The Line
- Transport by Private Air-Conditioned Car
- Professional Local Tour guide
- All taxes and handling charges
- Hotel / Railway Station Pickup and Drop-off
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Private 09-Hour Agra Day Tour: Sunrise And Sunset Of Taj Mahal
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Custom Excursion Tour to Fatehpur Sikri from Agra with Guide
- Taj Mahal and More - Full Day Tour of Agra
- Taj Mahal and Agra Street Food Experience
- Stones Set in History: A Tour of Taj Mahal and Agra Fort
- A Walk Through Time: Touring Old Agra
- Agra Beyond Taj: A Half-Day Tour of Kachhpura Village
- Tour of Agra and its Pigeon Keepers
- Private Yoga Session Facing Taj Mahal