Day 1: Casablanca
Begin our tour with a panoramic view of Casablanca. Greet by local guide and driver and check in to hotel.
Day 2: Casablanca Rabat (1 hour drive)
After breakfast, drive to Rabat. Spend a night in a hotel in Rabat.
Day 3: Rabat Tangier (3 hours drive)
After breakfast, head to Tangier, a major port city in northern Morocco.
Day 4: Tangier Tetouan (Rif Mountains) Chefchaouen (3 hours drive)
After breakfast, head towards Tetouan, a city in northern east of Morocco. Discover this Spanish Moorish city, a charming city which is stronghold of Moroccan traditions with a Hispano-Moorish character.
Day 5: Chefchaouen Volubilis Meknes Fez (2 hours plus drive)
Explore Chefchaouen, the Blue City. Cross the Rif Mountains and Middle Atlas, drive past vast aces of vineyards in Meknes. Reach the Roman ruins of Volubilis, Moroccos most important archaeological site.
Day 6: Guided Tour of Fez
Visit to Fez, the spiritual, intelectual and cultural capital city of Morocco.
Day 7: Fez - Free Day
Day 8: Fez- Ifrane - Midelt Errachidia - Erfoud - Rissani - Merzouga (4 hours drive)
Setting out from Fez, you will cross the Middle Atlas mountains towards Ifrane, a small town in the Middle Atlas. Pass through Ifrane to Azrou, known for its wonderful handicrafts, carpets and wood cravings. We reach Midelt, a town in central Morocco in the high plains between the Middle Atlas and High Atlas mountains ranges that serves as the commercial center of a large agricultural hinterland. Then, from Midelt and cross the Valley of Ziz and in the direction of Errachidia to see wonderful views of the Erfouds palm groves. Reach Erfoud and Rissani and stop by shops selling fossils.
Day 9: Merzouga Ouarzazate (5 hours drive)
Arrival in the village of Mezouga in the Sahara Desert. Ride camels into the Erg Chebbi sand dunes while watching the sunset and get a taste of remote Berber life. Arrive at your luxury desert campsite located in the middle of nowhere. Dinner and over night in the Berber tents which will make this experience a magical and unique one !
Day 10: Merzouga Tinghir - Boumalne Dades - Ouarzazate ( 7 hours drive)
Visit to the village od Tinghir, See a beautiful town of Boumaine Dades and Rose Valley known as the capital of roses. Arrive in Ouarzazate late in the afternoon. Dinner and over night stay in a Kasbah, Ouarzazate.
Day 11: Ouarzazate - Marrakech (4 hours drive)
Cross the chain of the High Atlas by the passing Tizi N' Tichka and arrive in Marrakech. Stop at Kasbah of Taourirt, former residence of Thami El Glaoui. Stay overnight in a beautiful riad/hotel in Marrakesh.
Day 12: Guided Tour - Marrakech
Day 13: Marrakech Day Trip to Essaouira (3 hours drive)
Day 14: Free Day Marrakech
Day 15: Departure to Casablanca Airport (3 hours drive)
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 15 Days
Departure Time :
Depending on flight arrival Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Departure Details :
Depending on flight arrival
OverviewThe hospitality of Moroccan people and the very pleasant climate of the country are not a legend. Morocco is a very exotic country thanks to its various beautiful landscapes and its ancestral culture. Green valleys and its gushing torrents, snow- topped mountains and vertiginous canyons, the absolute silence of the desert and its dunes on fire at sunset. In Morocco you will discover imperial cities, many Unesco-listed monuments, roman ruins, medieval medinas..Let yourself immerse in this explosion of coulours and flavours.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Multi-Day Trip
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Ideal choice for families
- Meet and road transfers pick up and drop off from airport to riad/hotel
- Road transfers from and to Casablanca
- All ground transfers (fuel included) in modern and clean air-conditioned vehicle.
- Accommodation in 4 star riad/ hotel with half board for 13 nights
- Tour led by qualified Moroccan guide who speaks fluent English
- Camel ride
- 1 night in desert camp with Berber dinner and music under the stars around a warm camp fire
- Travel insurance
- Special Inclusions:
- Moroccan / Continental Breakfast
- Moroccan lunch in a Palace, Meknes
- Seafood lunch in Essaouira.
- Dinner Fantasia in Marrakech
- Entry visa
- Personal expenses
- Soft / acoholic drinks / lunches
- Tips and any miscellaneous extra expenses
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Casablanca
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Prices quote are for per person, based on twin sharing (unless otherwise stated). Additional nights in riad/ hotel after tour, additional charges apply and charge differently for twin sharing and for single.
Values of the Tour - Visit officially registered Moroccos 9 UNESCO World Heritage Sites of outstanding cultural and natural importance
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- PRIVATE ARRIVAL TRANSFER: CASABLANCA AIRPORT TO TANGIER
- Private Morocco tour from Casablanca for 12 days
- VIP Transfer From Casablanca To Marrakesh
- Premium Airport Transfer from Marrakesh to Casablanca
- Private Tour from Casablanca ( 9DAYS Roam Morocco Package)
- Highlights of Morocco: 10-Day Small-Group Guided Tour from Casablanca
- Private Tour 11 Days from Casablanca to Imperial Cities And Sahara Desert