Private 2-Day Beijing Tour Including Cooking Class
OverviewVisit main important sites of Beijing from this package private 2-day trip, experience the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Great wall, summer palace and temple of heaven. Learn to cook Chinese food like a local on during this private cooking class, private guide, driver, Chinese lunch, entrance fees of sites and hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
Know More about this tourDay 1:
Start your private day trip with 8:00 am pickup from your central located Beijing 's hotel, where you'll board a private vehicle with your guide and travel to Great wall, about 70 miles away from Beijing downtown area. As one of the most impressive and best-preserved UNESCO-listed highlight, and Great wall is surrounded by lush greenery, providing amazing views as it snakes across those mountains. later on have Chinese lunch at local Jade restaurant and then learn interesting ancient Chinese Jade culture at a inside Jade gallery.
later on visit the most impressive and beautiful Summer Palace, which is the largest and most impressive Chinese imperial garden. Stay for about a few hours before coming back hotel.
Your private tour of Beijing starts with pickup from your hotel lobby at 9:50am. Along with your guide then learn how to cook authentic local Chinese-style chicken, fish flavored pork, cold salads, or other kinds of dishes, and then enjoy your freshly made food for lunch.
Then continue to visit the Temple of Heaven, which is a temple was especially built to offer sacrifices to the God of heaven and pray for good harvest . This is one of the must go sites of an imperial complex of religious buildings. Tour the complex to learn about its long history and significance in Chinese culture. After, take part in a Chinese ceremony and learn how to determine the quality of Chinese tea before going back to you hotel.
Inclusions for Private 2-Day Beijing Tour Including Cooking Class
- Entrance fees
- Afternoon tea
- Local guide
- All activities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private 2-Day Beijing Tour Including Cooking Class
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8-9 hours layover tour to Great Wall & Forbidden City
- 4-5 hours layover night tour in Beijing city
- Private Trip to Tianjin from Beijing
- Private Full Day Tour: Terra Cotta Army
- Private Full Day Authentic Local Markets and Spa Tour
- Full Day Private Authentic Beijing Tour
- Private Full Day Tour: Amazing Beijing Highlights
- Private 3 days Celebrity Cruise Tours