Private 2-day Guided Tour To Cesky Krumlov Hallstatt And Salzburg From Vienna
Overview2-day private tour to see the pearl of Czech Republic, Cesky Krumlov, and the beautiful Lake district of Austria, Hallstatt and Salzburg, where your tour ends.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Breakfast included
- Multi-Day Trip
Know More about this tourDay 1:
Start at 9am from Vienna, then take the motorway to the west of Austria with a stop at Melk Abbey, a Benedictine abbey above the town of Melk, Lower Austria, which is on a rocky outcrop overlooking the Danube River, adjoining the Wachau Valley. The abbey contains the tomb of Saint Coloman of Stockerau and the remains of several members of the House of Babenberg, Austria's first ruling dynasty.
After a short stop, continue through Linz, the third biggest town in Austria, to Cesky Krumlov where you will have a tour of this beautiful medieval town which used to be owned by the richest families in Czech Republic.
Overnight stay in the heart of this beautiful town in a hotel in the historical centre
Day 2: (B)
After breakfast, you will head back to Austria to visit the mountain towns of Bad Ischl, Hallstatt and Strobl, these unique towns are set in the beautiful countryside and lakes around them. After this remarkable visit, continue to the town of music and the birthplace of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Salzburg, where you will see Mozart's birthplace and famous shopping streets. After a memorable day, your driver will take you to your hotel in Salzburg. If you wish, you can continue to Vienna or Prague for a surcharge.
Inclusions for Private 2-day Guided Tour To Cesky Krumlov Hallstatt And Salzburg From Vienna
- Overnight accommodation
- Local guide in Cesky Krumlov
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
Exclusions for Private 2-day Guided Tour To Cesky Krumlov Hallstatt And Salzburg From Vienna
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Pricing is per group
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Vienna Combo: Danube River Cruise, Dinner and Schonbrunn Palace Concert
- Private Tour of Melk Hallstatt and Salzburg from Vienna
- Melk Abbey and Danube Valley Day Trip from Vienna
- Gustav Klimt Vienna Combo: Belvedere Palace and Vienna Card
- 2-hour Vienna City Classic Walk
- Vienna Airport Private Arrival Transfer