Private 2-Day Lake Titicaca Expedition With Overnight On Taquile Island - Puno
OverviewTake a private tour of Lake Titicaca and visit the Uros Floating Islands before heading towards Taquile Island. Spend the night in a hut of one of the dwellers at Taquile Island and enjoy a delicious locally cooked lunch, Peruvian dinner and breakfast. On day 2 explore Amantani island and have lunch in a traditional Amantanian restaurant before returning to Puno.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Breakfast included
- Lunch included
- Dinner included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Multi-Day Trip
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourDAY 1:
Uros Floating Islands and Overnight at Taquile Island
In the morning, your private guide and driver will meet you at your hotel to take you to the highest navigable lake in the world, Lake Titicaca.
We will visit the very unique Uros Floating Islands, which are built of only totora reeds, a water plant that grows in the lake. You will be amazed to see how the locals use the totora reeds to build their canoes, houses, beds and many other objects, necessary in their daily lives.
As part of your visit to Uros, you will ride on a totora reed canoe, which will let you experience a smooth and pleasant trip around the islands.
From here, we will continue on to Taquile Island via private motor boat. You will have the time to relax and enjoy the stunning scenery of Lake Titicaca for 2 hours.
We will arrive to the private Cultural Immersion Bay at Taquile Beach where you will enjoy a locally prepared lunch of delicious trout fresh out of Lake Titicaca.
After lunch, you have the choice to take a short hike to explore the island. Afterwards, we will serve you a locally cooked Peruvin dinner at your hut on the island where you will spend the night.
Amantani Island and return to Puno
Today, you will wake up to a locally cooked breakfast with an amazing view of the sunrise overlooking Lake Titicaca.
After breakfast, you will discover Taquile Island and learn about its pre-Incan constructions and agricultural terraces.
Get ready because we will take you on a 30 minute boat ride from Taquile island to Amantani Island. The specialities at Amantani island are textiles, weaving and ceramics. The life on this small island is rather simple but interesting as there are no hotels, cars and limited electricity.
You will enjoy a short walk around this island before having a tasty lunch in a traditional Amantanian restaurant.
After lunch, we will cross the lake and upon arrival to the shore we will take you back to your hotel in Puno.
Inclusions for Private 2-Day Lake Titicaca Expedition With Overnight On Taquile Island
- A Professional English speaking tour guide
- All site and attraction entrance tickets
- All transfers and transportation with private van
- Professional driver
- All excursions and tours in private service
- All local tax
- Overnight at Taquile Island
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private 2-Day Lake Titicaca Expedition With Overnight On Taquile Island
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Very Important: Please provide a scanned copy or picture of your passport and specify type of bed (single or matrimonial)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Kayak to Uros and continue by boat to Amantani and Taquile 2d1n
- Kayaking to Uros floating islands Lake Titicaca
- Private tour to Uros and Llachon 1d
- Group Tour with FAST BOAT: Full-Day Titicaca Lake tour: Uros and Taquile
- Private Transportation from Airport to Puno (Van up to 5 people)
- Sillustani Pre-Incan Burial Grounds Half-Day Tour
- Full Day: Uros and Taquile Island- Puno
- Taquile island cultural tour with fast boat