Private 2-Day Sahara Desert Tour To Zagora From Marrakech - MarrakeshWrite a Review
From USD 225
OverviewExplore the Moroccan Sahara desert on your private 2-day tour from Marrakech to Zagora. Discover the High Atlas Mountains, kasbahs and palms groves on your journey into the desert.
- Dinner included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Breakfast included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourDay 1: Marrakech - Telouet Kasbah - Ait Benhaddou Kasbah - Draa Valley - Zagora
Depart Marrakech at 7:30am by 4x4 and start your journey towards the High Atlas mountains. As you travel through the highest mountains in Morocco, you will discover many ancient Berber villages and different views. Cross the Tizi-n-Tichka pass (2265m high). Continue to the Ounela valley until you reach the small kasbah of Pasha Glaoui. Next, visit Telouet, in the foothills of the Atlas mountains and continue to Ait Benhaddou. This is the most famous kasbah in Morocco and is a UNESCO World Heritage site, which we will visit after lunch. After visiting the kasbah, continue to Zagora, through the Draa valley. On arrival in Zagora, take a camel ride to the desert camp where you will spend the night under the stars. Enjoy dinner surrounded by the Saharan sand dunes.
Day 2: Zagora - Draa Valley - Tamnougale Kasbah - Ouarzazate - Marrakech
After breakfast meet your camel again and ride back to your 4x4. Drive as far as the small village of Tansikht to discover the Draa Valley. Visit another kasbah, Tamnougalt, then arrive at Ouarzazate, famous as a location for many films. After lunch, board your 4x4 and head back to Marrakech where your tour will end.
Inclusions for Private 2-Day Sahara Desert Tour To Zagora From Marrakech
- Overnight accommodation in the tent
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Camel trekking
Exclusions for Private 2-Day Sahara Desert Tour To Zagora From Marrakech
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.