Private 2-day Tour: City Discovery Including Ice And Snow Festival In HarbinWrite a Review
During this 2-day private tour, you will enjoy major attractions in Harbin including the most famous Ice and Snow Festival at both Sun Island and Ice and Snow World, Russian town, Harbin Polarland Aquarium, Ice Swimming Show at Songhua River, Zhongyang street (Central street), Harbin Flood Control Monument, Stalin Park, Saint Sophia Church, Harbin Dragon Tower, Ice lantern Festival at Zhaolin Park plus some other attractions (optional) at your own choice. Entrance fees, lunch and hotel accommodation are not included but private transportation and tour guide service.
- Instant Confirmation
- Seasonal Offer
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Your guide will meet you at your hotel at 9:00am, then head to amazing Ice and Snow Festival at Sun Island where you will see different kind of snow sculptural and play on the frozen lake. Continue to Russian Town to discover the beauty of old Russian wooden houses as well as the cultural.
After lunch time, continue to visit Harbin Polarland Aquarium where you will see very cute polar animals and 2 interesting shows (beluga and sea lion). Before heading back to your hotel, you will visit Ice Festival at Ice and Snow World.
Meet your guide hotel lobby on 9:20 am, starting from Ice Swimming Show at Songhua River Pool. You will see many Chinese and Russian swim in the icy water.
Continue to Stalin Park, Songhua River, Flood Control Monument Square and Central Street. Walk around the city for 10 minutes and head to St. Sophia Church, a beautiful Eastern Orthodox Church. Don't be surprised that there is not a place for praying but a place to see some historical pictures about Harbin in 100 years ago.
In the afternoon, go to Harbin Dragon Tower (Long Ta), a 336 m (1,102 ft) tall multi-purpose Chinese steel lattice television and observation tower where you can go up and overlook the entire whole city. Your last stop is to visit Ice Lantern Festival at Zhaolin Park. After your tour is finished, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private 2-day Tour: City Discovery Including Ice And Snow Festival In Harbin
- Private tour
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private 2-day Tour: City Discovery Including Ice And Snow Festival In Harbin
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Operates in winter season weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Comfortable walking boots are recommanded
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.