Private 2-day Tour: City Discovery Including Ice And Snow Festival In Harbin
OverviewDuring this 2-day private tour, you will enjoy major attractions in Harbin including the most famous Ice and Snow Festival at both Sun Island and Ice and Snow World, Russian town, Harbin Polarland Aquarium, Ice Swimming Show at Songhua River, Zhongyang street (Central street), Harbin Flood Control Monument, Stalin Park, Saint Sophia Church, Harbin Dragon Tower, Ice lantern Festival at Zhaolin Park plus some other attractions (optional) at your own choice. Entrance fees, lunch and hotel accommodation are not included but private transportation and tour guide service.
- Instant Confirmation
- Seasonal Offer
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Your Harbin private guide will meet you at your hotel at 9:00am, then head to amazing Snow Festival at Sun Island where you will see different kind of snow sculptural and play on the frozen lake. Continue to Siberian Tiger Park to see biggest and strongest tigers on the world.
After lunch time, continue to visit Harbin Polarland Aquarium where you will see very cute polar animals and 2 interesting shows (beluga and sea lion). Before heading back to your hotel, you will visit Ice Festival at Ice and Snow World.
Meet your guide hotel lobby on 9:20 am, starting from Ice Swimming Show at Songhua River Pool. You will see many Chinese and Russian swim in the icy water. then take Harbin Songhua River Rope way to see the whole white Songhua river in sky
Continue to Stalin Park, Flood Control Monument Square and Zhongyang Pedestrian Street(Central Street). Walk around the city for 30 minutes and head toSaint Sophia Cathedral(St. Sophia Church), a beautiful Eastern Orthodox Church. Don't be surprised that there is not a place for praying but a place to see some historical pictures about Harbin in 100 years ago.
In the afternoon, go to Harbin Dragon Tower (Long Ta), a 336 m (1,102 ft) tall multi-purpose Chinese steel lattice television and observation tower where you can go up and overlook the entire whole city. Your last stop is to visit Ice Lantern Festival at Zhaolin Park. After your tour is finished, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private 2-day Tour: City Discovery Including Ice And Snow Festival In Harbin
- Private tour
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private 2-day Tour: City Discovery Including Ice And Snow Festival In Harbin
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Operates in winter season weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Comfortable walking boots are recommended
Please ready Chinese cash for your attraction tickets and lunch fees roughly around RMB 1800YUAN
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Half Day City Tour including Russian Town and Harbin Ropeway Ride
- Private Full Day Transfer Service to Harbin Top Winter Attractions
- 5-Hour Private Transfer to Harbin Ice and Snow World
- Private Best of Harbin City Tour in Summer
- One-Day Private Tour of Classic Attractions in Harbin Including Lunch
- One Day Private Tour of Harbin Volga Manor Including Entrance Ticket, Chinese Buffet Lunch, and Russian Show