Private 2-Day Tour Comb Package Of Xian Terracotta Warriors And Highlights With Airports Transfers
OverviewThis is a time-smart private 2-day tour combo package with all of the highlight attractions in Xi'an including world-famous Terracotta Army, Ancient City Wall, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, Shaanxi History Museum, and the Great Mosque with a taste of Dumpling Banquet and evening Tang Dynasty Show. Airport transfers and hotel pickups are included in the package.
- Instant Confirmation
- Multi-Day Trip
- Airport transfer
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- Dinner included
Know More about this tourDay 1: Arriving Xi'an - Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum -Big Wild Goose Pagoda - Dumpling Banquet - Tang Dynasty Show (L, D)
Your private tour guide will pick you up from Xi'an Xianyang Airport upon your arrival to start your Xi'an tour immediately. The first attraction for you to see will be the world famousTerracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, which is reputed as the Worlds Eighth Great Wonder and the most significant archaeological excavations of the 20th century. You will see a large collection of life-size terracotta soldiers and horses with different facial expressions and postures as well as ancient weaponry and chariots made in 2,000 years ago arranged in the battle formations. These terracotta soldiers and horses are great media to learn ancient Chinese culture and history of Qin Dynasty.
Then, you will proceed to visit Big Wild Goose Pagoda, which is a famous Buddhist tower in Xi'an that was built in Tang Dynasty with traditional Chinese architectural characteristics and profound Buddhist culture connotation. You will admire Buddhist culture and its ornate architecture after you have visited here. Later, your guide will bring you to a Dumpling Banquet for dinner. After delicious dumpling dinner, you will enjoy a great Tang Dynasty Show, which is dedicated to telling famous stories in Chinese history with songs and dances. You will learn more about Chinese history and culture after watching the show. Afterwards, your guide will transfer you to your own prearranged hotel and assist you with check in.
Day 2: Shaanxi History Museum - Ancient City Wall - Great Mosque - Depart from Xian (L)
This morning, your tour will start by a visit to Shaanxi History Museum, which is one of the first large modern state museum facility in China boasting an impressive collection of historic and cultural relics, including Tang dynasty murals, paintings, pottery, coins, as well as bronze, gold, and silver objects. Next, you will move on to visit theAncient City Wall, which is a famous landmark in Xi'an and the largest and best preserved Ming Dynasty city wall. You will be marveled by the architectural engineering in ancient times as well as the panoramic views of Xi'an city. Lunch will be followed by your visit to the wall. After lunch, continue to see the Great Mosque, one of the oldest and most famous mosques in Xi'an. Its profound Muslim cultural background and atmosphere, together with its ancient history and mixture of traditional Muslim and Chinese styles is a breath of fresh air. At last, your guide will escort you to the airport and assist you to check in for your departing flight to conclude the service.
Inclusions for Private 2-Day Tour Comb Package Of Xian Terracotta Warriors And Highlights With Airports Transfers
Entrance ticket to attractions as listed
Private English-speaking guide and driver throughout the tour
Meals as per itinerary ( L=lunch, D=dinner)
Private transfers between the airport/train/bus station/attractions and hotel
Exclusions for Private 2-Day Tour Comb Package Of Xian Terracotta Warriors And Highlights With Airports Transfers
Transportation to/from attractions
Food and drinks, unless specified
Gratuities for guide and driver (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Must provide name, flight, and hotel information at time of booking
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 2-Day Luoyang Private Tour from Xi'an by High Speed Train
- Full-Day Trip of Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum and Muslim Quarter
- Private Tour: Customize Your Day in Xi'an
- Soul of Ancient Xian One Day Tour With Terracotta Army, Xi'an Museum, and Small Wild Goose Pagoda
- Private Tour of Xi'an Highlights with Banpo Neolithic Village
- Terra Cotta Warriors and Ancient City Wall Tour from Xi'an