Private 2-Day Tour Comb Package Of Xian Terracotta Warriors And Highlights With Airports Transfers
OverviewThe 2 day tour of Xi'an shows you the best scenic spots in Xi'an. you can not only visit the Terracotta Army Museum, but also stroll on the wall of city wall,visiting beautiful scenery and delicious food in the Big Wild Goose Pagoda square and Muslim Street,taste of Dumpling Banquet and watch Tang song and dance in the sunshine lidu theatre. airport transfers and hotel pickups are included in the package.
- Instant Confirmation
- Multi-Day Trip
- Airport transfer
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- Dinner included
Know More about this tourDay 1:
Welcome to Xi'an,according to the time of your arrival in Xi'an, the guide will pick you up at the airport. (please tell me your accurate flight information to Xi'an)
First you will come to the most famous scenic spot in xi 'an, the Terracotta Army Museum.Although it is only part of the development, it is still very beautiful.Many people do not regret, magnificent, worthy of the world's great miracle, true historical relics.You can see the three pits found so far.The guide will give you a detailed explanation of its historical origins.
A lunch guide will take you to a local restaurant. then the tour guide will take you to the Big Wild Goose Pagoda square.you will walk on the big wild goose pagoda square, you can see the famous big wild goose pagoda and fountain square.
Later You will to the famous Sunshine Lido Grand Theater,you can taste the Shaanxi Dumpling Feast, all kinds of dumplings delicious, there are all kinds of flavors to satisfy your taste buds.Then enjoy the Tang Song and Dance performance, the magnificent dance and professional actors bring you a tang dynasty pageant, you will be in love with it.
Afterwards, your guide and driver will transfer you to your own prearranged hotel.
This morning,you will to the Shaanxi History Museum, located in xi 'an city a state-level large comprehensive history museum, is China's first large national museum with modern facilities.It concentrates the essence of the central plains culture and can feel the ancient civilization of ancient Shaanxi. but a guide is better.the contents of the museum are very rich, many exquisite works, and many are very precious cultural relics.
Next,you will visit the Ancient City Wall,It is the most complete ancient city wall. The sense of history is very strong, and the magnificent ancient city wall is immensely magnificent. It's really nice to ride a bike on the wall and the scenery is good.(You need to pay for the bicycle.)
A lunch guide will take you to a local restaurant. after continue to see the Great Mosque, one of the oldest and most famous mosques in Xi'an. Its profound Muslim cultural background and atmosphere, together with its ancient history and mixture of traditional Muslim and Chinese styles is a breath of fresh air.
At last, your guide and driver will escort you to the airport and assist you to check in for your departing flight to conclude the service.
Thank you for booking our products. I hope we can have a pleasant trip with you. Best wishes to you.
Inclusions for Private 2-Day Tour Comb Package Of Xian Terracotta Warriors And Highlights With Airports Transfers
- Xi 'an airport shuttle service
Private English guide
Transport by private vehicle
Entrance fee per person
Drink and Snacks
Xi'an Style 02 Lunch
Tang song and dance and Dumpling feast
Exclusions for Private 2-Day Tour Comb Package Of Xian Terracotta Warriors And Highlights With Airports Transfers
- Gratuities (optional).
- Tips from tour guides and drivers.
- Personal expense.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Please provide the name of the tourist, passport number and email, which we need to buy travel insurance for you.
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Xi'an Private Tour: Huashan Mountain Day Tour
- Small Group Xian Day Tour: Terra-Cotta Warriors and Horses-Xian Museum and Small Wild Goose Pagoda
- 2-Hour Guided Private Bike Tour to see the Hidden Pingyao & Tea Break
- Youjian Pingyao Night Show and Night Tour
- Private Cultural Tour A : Pingyao Highlights & Shuanglin Temple Tour
- 7-Day Historic Army Grottoes Tour - Discover Central China
- Private Xi'an Highlights Tour with Professional Photographer/Videographer
- Xian Historical Private Tour of Terracotta Warriors, Miniature Terracotta Warrior-Making, Ancient Walls, and Qin Culture-Themed Cuisine