Enjoy having your own personal guide, see more, and set your own pace. If you are traveling as a couple or as a family, wanting to get away from the group tours, then go private.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Duration: 2 Days
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
All hotels and Eilat airport
Return Details :
Returns to original departure point at approximately 19.00
Cancellation Policy : This activity is non-refundable
OverviewThis is a private tour to Petra and Wadi Rum for two days. Take a short tour of Aqaba, and then continue on to Wadi Rum. Feel the quiet of the desert, the isolation, and see just how the Bedouin live. Tour the amazing Petra, see the Treasury, the amphitheater, the tombs, and much more.
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Fully narrated tour
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- All entrance fees included
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Ideal choice for families
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
Know More about this tour
Itinerary:Day 1: Pickup from your hotel in Eilat about 8am. Cross the border and arrive in Aqaba for a short tour of the city. Continue on to Wadi Rum arriving at about 11:30. There will be a 3 hour 4x4 jeep ride and tour in the desert. See the beauty of the desert, the paintings on the rocks, and how the Bedouins live in their goat haired tents. About 3pm stop for lunch. After lunch continue on to Petra and check in at your hotel. Have a free evening where you can go to the market or see Little Petra for an extra fee.
Day 2:In the morning after breakfast start the tour of Petra. Walking through the siq, you will get your first amazing look at the Treasury, the main point of Petra. Petra was left by the Nabateans, who inhabited Petra over 2000 years ago. There is a lot to see here, tombs, an amphitheater, water cisterns, and plenty more. We will stop for lunch and then start the way back to Eilat.
Arrival time estimated 7 pm. Because this is a private tour, you can change the schedule a little to suit your needs. If you would like to spend more time at one place and skip something else that is fine.
- Overnight accommodation
- Entrance fees
- Lunch x 2
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Private tour
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- The listed price does not include a $65 per person departure tax, payable at the time of tour check-in. The departure tax is required by our local supplier and/or the local transit or governing authority and is not within our control.
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Visa for Jordan $75, we can make it for you at the border.
- If you don't want to walk you can hire a camel or donkey for an extra fee. Usually around $20.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
The listed price does not include a $65 per person departure tax, payable at the time of tour check-in. The departure tax is required by our local supplier and/or the local transit or governing authority and is not within our control.
You Might Also Like
- Petra and Wadi Rum 2 day Tour from Eilat
- Mt Sinai Sunrise and St Catherine Monastery Tour from Taba
- 2 Day Small Group Cairo Tour from Eilat
- 2-Day Petra, Wadi Rum, and Aqaba from Eilat
- 3 Day Tour to Petra and Cairo
- Mount Sinai and Saint Catherines Monastary Day Trip from Eilat
- Dead Sea Jerusalem and Bethlehem Tour from Eilat