Private 2 Day Tour Of Petra From Amman
OverviewDiscover the famous World Heritage Site, Petra, on this 2 day, private tour. You will begin your journey with a hotel pickup in Amman by your host, at 12pm. You will then be driven to the ancient site, about a 3 hour drive, byair-conditioned sedan or mini-van. Once you arrive in Petra, you will be able to see the Treasury, the newly renovated Petra Museum, learn how Petra was carved into the sheer rock face by the Nabataeans, and much more. Breakfast will be included on the morning of the second day, and you will be driven back to your hotel in Amman, concluding your adventure.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
- Breakfast included
- Led by a local guide
- Multi-Day Trip
Know More about this tour
Your journey starts at 12pm with a pick up at your hotel from your host. The drive to Petra is a 3 hour drive south. You will be driven in an air-conditioned, modern vehicle, and en route you will have a chance to stop for a snack, along the way. In Wadi Musa, your driver will assist with your hotel check-in at Petra that night. The tour of Petra starts at 8:30pm sharp and is advised to be at the meeting location 15 minutes prior.
You will be met by your group leader to take you through the Siq to the Treasury, both of which are lit with more than 1,000 candles. Once you arrive to the Treasury in,your group leader will direct you to the Treasury to relax and enjoy traditional Jordanian music while enjoying a hot cup of tea. Your guide will also share the story about Petra and the Nabataeans civilization, before walking back down the Siq and returning to your Petra hotel for the night. You will be staying in a 3 star hotel of your choice are family run boutique business with great service.
The next morning after breakfast, you will experience Petra by day. Your driver will meet you in the morning, with an 8am departure to arrange your tour. At the ticket window, be sure to visit the newly renovated Petra Museum included in your ticket price. Thousands of years of history housed in the new modern museum. You will also see the remains of this kingdom, including the royal tombs, an obelisk, the Treasury, streets, temples, a theater, and a monastery. In Petra, there a plenty of eateries for a snack or to have lunch. Be sure to wear comfortable walking shoes and a sun hat.
Once you are ready to return back to Amman, your driver will be waiting for you at the agreed upon location for your transfer back to the capital.
Inclusions for Private 2 Day Tour Of Petra From Amman
- Overnight accommodation in Petra
- Entrance fees Petra By Night & Petra By Day
- Breakfast Day 2
- Tour escort/host at Petra By Night
- Hotel pickup and drop-off either Amman or the Dead Sea
- Walking tour both Petra By Day & Night
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned sedan or mini-van
- Private tour
Exclusions for Private 2 Day Tour Of Petra From Amman
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir (available to purchase)
- Dinner Day 1
- Local guide-available for hire
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age of 13 years old
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant women
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
Customer name and pick up location mandatory to complete tour
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour from Amman: Petra with Camel Ride
- Private Tour Petra with Monastery El Deir and lunch
- Travel to the edge of the basalt desert and discover Wine of Jordan, JR Wines
- Jordan tour 5D-4N
- Private Tour: Dana Nature Reserve Hike and Dead Sea with lunch
- The North Tour of Jordan Jerash Ajlun Castle and Um Qais
- Petra - One day tour
- Six-Hour Private Madaba and Dead Sea Tour from Amman