OverviewCopn Ruinas is a municipality in the Honduran department of Copn. The town, located close to the Guatemalan border, is a major gateway for tourists traveling to the Pre-Columbian ruins of Copn.
The Copn Ruins house a UNESCO World Heritage site and are renowned for the hieroglyphic staircase, stellae, and museum.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Dinner included
- Led by a local guide
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
- Multi-Day Trip
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourDay 1
5:00am: From Guatemala City or 4:00 from La Antigua
Departure from the hotel in Antigua or Guatemala City. We will stop on the way for breakfast (not included)
9:30am: We arrive to Quirigua and begin the tour of the archeological site (2 hours).
12:30pm: We cross the Guatemalan border to reach Copán in Honduras
3pm: Afternoon free in Copán Town.
Overnight: Hotel Marina Copán.
8:00am: We will be heading to the Ruins of Copán.
8:30am: Tour around the archeological park for approximately 4.5-hour
3:30pm: Time for lunch (no included), then we return to Guatemala City or Antigua.
Inclusions for Private 2-Day Tour To Copan And Quirigua From La Antigua Or Guatemala City
- Overnight accommodation
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- Entrance fees to National Park
- Admission ticket
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private 2-Day Tour To Copan And Quirigua From La Antigua Or Guatemala City
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Infant meals not included
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Not wheelchair accessible
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.