Private 2-Day Transit To Cairo For A Tour Of The Pyramids, Sphinx And Egyptian Museum
OverviewWhen you visit Egypt do not lose this opportunity to experience all civilizations of Egypt, three civilizations waiting for you. See the Pharaohs and visit the Pyramids and the Egyptian Museum and Coptic in Old Cairo, the Hanging Church, Ben Ezra Synagogue, Islamic mosques and monuments
- Breakfast included
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
Know More about this tourDay 1: Arrival Cairo
Arrive in Cairo
After you clear customs and collect your luggage, our tour escort in Egypt will meet you and assist with the transfer to your hotel.
Dinner can be served upon your arrival.
Don't forget you will wake up next day 7.15am for Breakfast at 7.45am then you will start your tour 9am.
Overnight - Cairo
Meals: welcome drink
Day 2: Giza / Cairo Tour
Breakfast at your hotel in Cairo.
Accompany your Egyptologist guide to Giza Plateau to visit one of the seven wonders of the ancient world, the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mykerinus, famous Sphinx and Valley temple facing the great statue.
Then transfer to enjoy the Egyptian Museum, Treasures room for the child king Tutankhamen. Continue to Coptic Cairo to visit the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue.
Continue driving to Islamic Cairo, take photos to some Islamic mosques & monuments in your way.
Evening transfer to Cairo International Airport for departure.
Inclusions for Private 2-Day Transit To Cairo For A Tour Of The Pyramids, Sphinx And Egyptian Museum
- 1 nights Cairo on bed and breakfast
- English/Spanish/German - speaking tour guide
- All transfers by a private A/C vehicle.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary below day details
- Bottle of water (75 litre) during your tour
Exclusions for Private 2-Day Transit To Cairo For A Tour Of The Pyramids, Sphinx And Egyptian Museum
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Optional tours
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Customizable Day tour around Giza, Saqqara and Dahshur from Cairo
- Cairo Stopover Day Trip to Pyramids, Egyptian Museum and Bazaar
- Best of Cairo:The Pyramids to the Egyptian Museum and Bazzar
- Pharaonic Village and Khan El-Khalili Bazaar Day Tour
- 1.5-Hour Quad Bike Tour around the Giza Pyramids from Cairo
- 4-Night Nile Cruise including Flights from Cairo