Private 2 Day Xi'an Tour - Xian
OverviewExplore amazing highlights of Xian from this private 2 day tour led by professional English speaking tour guide. Enjoy beautiful moment at the impressive Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum and famous Tomb of Emperor Jingdi (Hanyangling). Youll also visit other city sites such as Great Mosque, the ancient City Wall and Giant Wild Goose Pagoda.
Know More about this tourDay 1: Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum - Ancient City Wall Our English speaking tour guide and driver will hold your name logo then pick you up at your central located xi'an hotel lobby on 8:00am in the morning. Which is a huge collection of life-size terra cotta sculptures in battle formations, and it is also a form of funerary art buried with the emperor in 212208 BCE to protect the emperor Qinshihuang in his afterlife.
Then we will have lunch at a local restaurant , which is on your own arrangement with our tour guide's assistance, and next you will visit the ancient City Wall, and you will also have the option to cycle on the City Wall, and is quite interesting experience over there. After that you will be transferred back to your Xi'an's hotel.
Overnight hotel accommodation is not included.
Day 2: Giant Wild Goose Pagoda - Hanyangling Museum - Muslim QuarterAfter picking you up at your hotel, your English speaking tour guide and driver will transfer you to visit the Giant Wild Goose Pagoda, which is one of biggest Buddhist pagoda from Xi'an, and it is a well-preserved ancient building and a holy place for Buddhists at the southern suburb of Xian.
Later on you will visit the Hanyangling Museum after having lunch at your own expense, and it is the tomb of a emperor and empress in Han Dynasty, furthermore, you can also visit the grave and take a look at the thousand-year-old imperial tomb, and next experience a short visit for Muslim Street, and it is a fantastic place and considered as a snack street both locals and tourist, finally go back your own xi'an's hotel.
Inclusions for Private 2 Day Xi'an Tour
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private 2 Day Xi'an Tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private 2 Day Tour Of Xi'an From Your Beijing's hotel Including Transfer Service
- Private day tour to the Terra-cotta Army and Jingdi Tomb (Yangling Mousolium)
- Private 2 Day Xi'an package tour from Beijing
- Half Day Private City Sightseeing in Xi'an
- Half Day Private City Trip in Xi'an
- The Group tour for Terra-cotta and City Wall with one Lunch
- Local Life Morning Tour
- Evening Shopping Tour