Private 2-Day Xi'an Tour Combo Package With One-Way High-Speed Train Ticket To Beijing - XianWrite a Review
OverviewExplore one of the most famous historical sites in China, Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, and other essential attractions in Xi'an includingÂ Banpo Neolithic Village,Â Big Wild Goose Pagoda, Ancient City Wall,Â Bell and Drum Tower Square, and Muslim Quarter with this private 2-day Tour Combo Package including an one-way high-speed train ride to metropolitan Beijing. Hotel accommodation is not included.
- Instant Confirmation
- Multi-Day Trip
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourDAY 1: Xi'an
In the morning, your English-speaking guide will meet you at your hotel lobby and visit Banpo Neolithic village which is a New Stone Age site dating back to approximately 5,000 to 4,000 B.C. It is one of the most complete examples of a Neolithic agricultural settlement in the world. Then, you will be transferred to visit the eighth world wonder, Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum. The vaults are 0.9 miles (1.5 km) away from the Mausoleum of the First Emperor of unified China, Qin Shihuang. It is reputed as the largest underground military base in the world. Afterwards, drive back to the downtown area to visit Big Wild Goose Pagoda, the city symbol of Xi’an, with precious Buddhist statues and murals. At the end of the day, your guide and driver will transfer you back to your own prearranged Xi'an hotel.
DAY 2: Departure Xi'an
This morning, your English-speaking guide will meet you at your hotel lobby and then transfer you to visit the well-preserved Ancient City Wall. You may opt for a bike tour on the city wall to circle around the old city or walk around atop to enjoy a leisure break. After a good visit here, you will be accompanied to stroll around Bell and Drum Tower Square. Later, walk to the Muslim Quarter, a lively area buzzing with various food stalls, souvenir shops, and visitors from around the world. In the afternoon, you will be escorted to Xi'an railway station for a high-speed train journey back to Beijing (G666, 16:00–21:31, for reference).
Inclusions for Private 2-Day Xi'an Tour Combo Package With One-Way High-Speed Train Ticket To Beijing
- Entrance tickets to attractions listed in the itinerary
- Private transfers between train stations, hotels and attractions in Xi'an
- Private local tour guide and driver service throughout the tour
- Single trip bullet train ticket from Xi'an to Beijing (second class seat)
Exclusions for Private 2-Day Xi'an Tour Combo Package With One-Way High-Speed Train Ticket To Beijing
- Hotel accommodation
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities for guide and driver (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants to purchase train tickets
You are strongly suggested to place booking at least 10 days in advance for this product especially during major Chinese holidays
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.