Private 20 Minute Downtown Nashville Horse And Carriage TourWrite a Review
OverviewCome hoof it through downtown Nashville on our 20 minute Private Horse-drawn carriage rides as you explore the sights and sounds of the Music City. Nashville is an exciting city so why not experience an exciting carriage ride and enjoy all Nashville has to offer. During the months of July & August only rides start at 6pm - 10pm.
- Family friendly
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tour
This exciting, private 20-minute Downtown Nashville carriage ride has all the sites to see in the Music City. Our carriage ride will provide a quick glimpse of what Nashville has to offer. The carriage tour includes well-known hotspots such as the 5-star Historical Presidential Hotel, the Hermitage, Schermerhorn Symphony Center, the Country Music Hall of Fame, the Johnny Cash Museum, Riverfront Park, the Wild Horse Saloon, as well as the famous Printers Alley, where Jimi Hendrix got his start and became one of the greatest guitarist of all time.
While traveling along this great city's streets, pass by the Tennessee State Capitol Building, the War Memorial Building, the Ryman Auditorium, and Tootsies Orchid Lounge, a Nashville country music institution and world-famous honky-tonk venue. This family friendly, fully narrated carriage ride is a great overview and orientation to the Music City.
Inclusions for Private 20 Minute Downtown Nashville Horse And Carriage Tour
- Tour escort/host
Exclusions for Private 20 Minute Downtown Nashville Horse And Carriage Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
During the months of July and August only, rides begin at 6pm and run until 10pm
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, an alternative date or full refund will be offered
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.