Private 2CV Tour Of The Medoc From BordeauxWrite a Review
OverviewExplore Medoc and its famous classified growths chateaux driving an iconic Citroen 2CV and experience the French way of life!
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free drinks included
- Get inside tips from a local
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourBehind the wheel of an iconic Citren 2CV, drive along the route des chteaux (chateau road) in the Medoc, and pass the most glorious chateau and the famous appellations such as Margaux, St-Julien or Pauillac, which made Bordeaux wines world-fame.
Medoc boasts an impressive gathering of the Greatest Chateaux and Classified growths, producing full-bodied and powerful Cabernet-Sauvignon-based wines. Your guide will share his passion for Bordeaux, its fascinating history and elegant wines.
The tour starts in Bordeaux, off to Medoc. On your way, you may enjoy being chauffeured by our nice and professional guide but you might also want to have a go and drive the French way with your Doche, the legendary 2CV that became a French icon in the 60s!
During this fun day out in Medoc vineyards, you will visit two beautiful wine-estates: a charming family-owned chateau, and one of the Great Growths part of the famous 1855 Medoc Classification.
Enjoy a relaxing break in this cult wine area and share a nice aperitif made of genuine French products, paired with a glass of Bordeaux of course!
An informal lunch in a chateau can be prepared for you with local high-quality products and Medoc wines. This option is not included in the tour fare. An additional 30 to 40 per person should be added for this friendly chic lunch served either inside the Chateau or in the private park if the weather is nice (to be paid locally). If this option is not available that day, alternative choices will be suggested.
Inclusions for Private 2CV Tour Of The Medoc From Bordeaux
- Private tour
- Professional guide
- Wine tasting
- Light refreshments
Exclusions for Private 2CV Tour Of The Medoc From Bordeaux
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.