Private 3.5-Hour Berlin Walking Tour: The Alternative Berlin Tour
OverviewEnjoy a 3.5-hour walking tour in Berlin and see the alternative Hippie Berlin with its graffiti, squats, art projects and special alternative stories. See Kreuzberg center, Fridrichshain and Warschauer street station, East Side Gallery, Yaam beach, Potsdamer Platz, art compounds, The Bethanien house and a flee market (in season).
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Hotel pickup included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tour
After the fall of the wall, Berlin was a cheap place to live, and, hence, a space for creation. It attracted many alternatives, hippies, punks, youngsters and progressives from all over the world, who came to see the demise of totalitarianism, and the rise of a free and creative culture among the deserted buildings of East German communism.
Squats, housing projects, galleries and communities popped up everywhere in the city as a manifestation of anti-bourgeois movement. Although it has experienced constant gentrification, Berlin is still kicking as a hub for artists, musician and wanderers from all over the world!
The tour will give the customer the feeling of what is alternative living in the most alternative city of the World!!
Inclusions for Private 3.5-Hour Berlin Walking Tour: The Alternative Berlin Tour
- Local guide
- Hotel/port pickup
- Private tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Private 3.5-Hour Berlin Walking Tour: The Alternative Berlin Tour
- Entrance fees
- The listed price does not include a parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for child aged XX and under
Please advise preferred start time at time of booking.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Berlin Pub Crawl And Night Life Tour
- Berlin Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Tour: Mitte, Kreuzberg, Friedrichshain and Prenzlauer Berg
- Private Transfer from Berlin to Prague Including 2-Hour Dresden Sightseeing Tour
- Private Half-Day Photo Shooting Tour With Local Photographer in Berlin
- 4G Pocket WiFi in Berlin: Mobile Hotspot for 3 Days or More
- Berlin Shore Excursion: Hidden Berlin and All Main Sites from Warnemuende
- Berlin Tegel Airport Luxury Car Private Arrival Transfer
- Berlin Tegel Airport Luxury Car Private Departure Transfer