Take a 3.5-hour walking tour in Berlin and see the major Jewish sites of Berlin, such as the new synagogue, Scheunenviertel und Hackesche HÃ¶fe, Jewish Cemetery, holocaust memorial, Rossenstrasse demonstration memorial and the kids transport statue.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
Know More about this tour
The Jews were spread worldwide after being exiled from their land. Many settled in central Europe, and still others came after the "The Spanish Expulsion", staying steadfast in keeping their old faith and customs amid constant persecutions.
Germany, including Berlin, excluded the Jews from normal life, but the Jews insisted and eventually received full rights as citizens. From isolated ghettos and communities, the Jews climbed to an influential social position in the economy, science, culture and the new emerging democratic politics of Germany until the Nazis took power.
The tour will tell the amazing story of the Jews in Germany and the Nazi attempt to eradicate them from Europe!
Inclusions for Private 3.5-Hour Berlin Walking Tour: The Jewish Tour Of Berlin
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup
- Private tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Private 3.5-Hour Berlin Walking Tour: The Jewish Tour Of Berlin
- Entrance fees
- The listed price does not include a parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Transport is wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please advise your preferred start time at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.