Private 3-Day Desert Tour From Marrakech Including Zagora And Erg Chigaga - Marrakesh
OverviewDiscover the Moroccan mountains, kasbahs, valleys and lakes on your private 3-day desert tour from Marrakech. Spend the night ain the desert, ride a camel, see a spectacular sunrise and marvel at the stunning Moroccan scenery.
- Dinner included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tourDay 1: Marrakech - Talouet - Ait Benhaddou - Draa Valley - Zagora
Depart Marrakech at approximately 7:30am by 4x4 and head towards the High Atlas Mountains in Morocco. Discover the many ancient Berber villages along the way and enjoy unforgettable views while crossing Tizi-n-Tichka, the high altitude pass at 7,431.1 ft (2265m) above sea level. After leaving the main road, continue towards Ounela valley, via the small Kasbah of Pasha Glaoui. Visit Talouet and then stop for lunch before arriving in Ait Benhaddou; the most famous kasbah in Morocco and a UNESCO World Heritage site. Next, continue on to Zagora, a typical desert town placed in the exotic palm grove of the Draa Valley. Spend the night in a hotel in Zagora.
Day 2: Zagora - Tamegroute - Mhamid - Erg Chigaga
After breakfast, leave your hotel and visit the old Jewish kasbah to see where local artisan jewellery is made. In Tamegroute, you will visit the Koranic library and underground kasbah. Continue via Tinfou and Foum Taqat to Mhamid, where you will stop for lunch before heading to the sand dunes at Erg Chigaga. Experience a camel ride and see the beauty of the desert at sunset. Spend the night in a nomad tent with dinner and nomad music.
Day 3: Erg Chigaga - Foum Zguit - Iriki Lake - Marrakech
Wake up early to watch the sunrise over the dunes and then enjoy your breakfast. The first stop of the day is Foum Zguid, a peaceful market desert town with the possibility of visit some nomads. Admire the views of Iriki Lake and the desert plateau dotted with acacia trees before stopping for lunch in Taznakht, the city of Berber carpets. You will continue return to Marrakech via the Tichka pass. Your tour will end at your hotel or riad in Marrakech.
Inclusions for Private 3-Day Desert Tour From Marrakech Including Zagora And Erg Chigaga
- 2 nights accommodation
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private car
- Camel trekking
Exclusions for Private 3-Day Desert Tour From Marrakech Including Zagora And Erg Chigaga
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Desert and Palm Grove Camel Ride from Marrakech Including Moroccan Tea and Snack
- Full Day Marrakech City Tour
- Ouarzazate and Ait Benhaddou Day Trip Through the Atlas Mountains from Marrakech
- Private Tour: Moroccan Kasbahs from Marrakech
- Half-Day Private Historical Walking Tour of Marrakech
- Full-Day Guided Tour: High Atlas Mountains from Marrakech