Private 3 Day Huangshan Tour Including Transfer Service
OverviewExperience the most impressive part of Huangshan Mountain, which is one of the most famous highlights in China known for its lofty peaks and steep valleys, followed by your English speaking local tour guide throughout the tour.
Know More about this tourDay 1: Arrival in HuangshanYou will be picked up by your private guide and driver at Huangshan Tunxi Airport, and then transfer to your own Huangshan's hotel, then enjoy the rest of the day at your leisure.
Day 2: Huangshan LToday you will start on 8:00am then experience "the Cloud-Dispersing Pavilion" and "Xihai Grand Canyon" first. The Cloud-dispersing Pavilion is the most popular area to see unique rock formations, sea of clouds and deep valleys. Xihai Grand Canyon, also known as the "Illusory Scenic Area," is famous for amazing delusional natural scenery. Take a walk on the circular path down to the canyon if you wish before heading to a local restaurant for having lunch. then you will take the same cable car ride back to foot of the mountain and then visit Tunxi Street in Hongcun Village, which is a beautiful traditional water village over there. Tunxi Street is located in the downtown area of Tunxi District with amazing buildings where stores just sells local products. Then take a leisure walk on the street and shop for souvenirs before coming back hotel.
Day 3: Departure from Huangshan LToday your private driver and tour guide will pick you up from your hotel lobby at 8:00am and head to the foot of Mt. Huangshan. You will then take Yungu cable car ride up to the mountain there. Enjoy spectacular scenery while your cable car is moving up. After arriving on top of the mountain, take in beautiful views of "the Beginning-to-Believe Peak," "the Lion Peak," and "the Flying Stone and the Bright Summit". you may also see peach trees blossom from March to May. Moreover, you will also explore the East and the West Sea Scenic Areas before coming back to the airport or train station.
Inclusions for Private 3 Day Huangshan Tour Including Transfer Service
- Entrance fees
- All activities
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private 3 Day Huangshan Tour Including Transfer Service
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel accommodation
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- All-Inclusive Private Tour: Picturesque Villages Sightseeing From Huangshan
- Huangshan Private Tour Guide Service
- Full Day Huangshan Yellow Mountain Group Tour
- Private One Day Huangshan (Yellow Mountain) Highlights Tour
- Private Airport Arrival Transfer: Huangshan Airport to Mount Huang
- Private Two Days Huangshan (Yellow Mountain) Sightseeing Tour
- Private Departure Transfer Service from Mount Huang to Huangshan Airport
- Private Transfer Service from Huangshan City Hotel (Tunxi) to Huangshan Airport