Private 3-Day Luxury Golden Triangle Tour Of Agra And Jaipur From New Delhi
OverviewThis 3-day Golden Triangle tour itinerary guides you to the most magical cities of India -- Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. In Delhi visit Qutub Minar, Humayun's Tomb, Bahai Temple (Lotus Temple), India Gate, the Parliament House, the President's House and go bazaar shopping. In Agra visit the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort (Red Fort), Fatehpur Sikri and go bazar shopping. In Jaipur visit the Amber Fort, enjoy an Elephant Ride, visit the Lake Palace (Jal Mahal), the Palace of Winds (Hawa Mahal), the Maharaja's City Palace, Jantar Mantar Observatory and go bazaar shopping.
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Breakfast included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Delhi - Agra
Begin your 3-day Golden Triangle tour with pickup from your desired location in Delhi, Noida, or Gurgaon by air-conditioned car. During your half-day tour of Delhi, visit Qutub Minar, a UNESCO World Heritage site built by Qutub-ud-din Aibek. Humayun's Tomb, Admire the Lotus Temple, also called Bahai Temple (closed on Mondays), and India Gate. Traveling in a private climate-controlled vehicle with a driver, ride past the Parliament House, the President's Palace, and the Secretariat buildings.
After your tour in Delhi, have lunch and drive for three to fourhours along the Yamuna expressway to Agra. Upon arrival in Agra, check in to your hotel. Spend the evening at leisure.
Overnight stay at Jaypee Palace or Similar Deluxe 5 Star Hotel.
Day 2: Agra - Chand Baori (Step Wells)- Jaipur
Start your sightseeing of Agra city early with a mesmerizing view of the sunrise along with the Taj Mahal. Take a guided tour inside the Taj Mahal for approximately two hours. Then return to the hotel for breakfast. After that, check out from hotel, and visit the historic Agra Fort also known as Red Fort. After that you are free for shopping. Then proceed to Jaipur. En route, visitChand Baori -consists of 3,500 narrow steps over 13 stories, built around AD 800.Upon your arrival in Jaipur, check in to your hotel.
Overnight stay atHoliday Inn or Similar 5 Star Hotel.
Day 3: Jaipur city tour - Delhi
Kick start the last day of your tour with a satisfying breakfast. After that, take a guided sightseeing tour of Jaipur city. Visit Amber Fort situated on the top of the hill. Then be treated to the majestic and surreal view of Jal Mahal. After time to explore at Jal Mahal, head to the Palace of Winds, also known as Hawa Mahal built in 1799 by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh. Finish with a visit to Jantar Mantar and Maharajas city palace. During the sightseeing you will have time for lunch.
After that you are free for shopping in local Market/Bazaar.
Thenyou will drive back to Delhi and get dropped off at either the airport, the railway station, your hotel, or another desired location in Delhi.
Inclusions for Private 3-Day Luxury Golden Triangle Tour Of Agra And Jaipur From New Delhi
- Private Tour
- 2 nights accommodation in 5 Star Hotels
- Entrance Fees
- Private driver with air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel or airport pick-up and drop-off
- All sightseeing with private local guides
- Daily hotel breakfast
- Battery bus ride to and from Taj Mahal parking lot up to Taj Mahal monument
- Fuel surcharge
- All taxes and service charges
- All applicable hotel taxes
- Bottles of mineral water and soft drinks during journeys
- Personal care and attention
Exclusions for Private 3-Day Luxury Golden Triangle Tour Of Agra And Jaipur From New Delhi
- Gratuities (optional)
- Lunch and Dinner
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please contact the local tour operator after booking to confirm your desired pickup and drop-off locations (tour operator contact information will be found on your confirmation voucher)
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Taj Mahal sunrise visit is subject to weather conditions
The duration of transfers are approximate. The exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Avoid any clothing that is too revealing
The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd numbered groups of traveler.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Delhi to Agra Full-Day Tour of Taj Mahal and Agra Fort with Mehtab Bagh
- Experience Diwali: Celebrate with a Local Indian Family in Delhi
- Cycling Tour of New and Old Delhi
- Private 7-Night Tour of Agra and Jaipur from Delhi Including Ranthambore Safari
- Independent Day Tour of Taj Mahal, Fatehpur Sikri and Agra Fort from Delhi with Private Car
- Full Day Old and New Delhi Capital City Tour Including India Gate, Red Fort and Lotus Temple