OverviewThis 3-day Golden Triangle tour itinerary guides you to the most magical cities of India -- Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. In Delhi visit Qutub Minar, Humayun's Tomb, Bahai Temple (Lotus Temple), India Gate, the Parliament House, the President's House and go bazaar shopping. In Agra visit the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort (Red Fort), Fatehpur Sikri and go bazar shopping. In Jaipur visit the Amber Fort, enjoy an Elephant Ride, visit the Lake Palace (Jal Mahal), the Palace of Winds (Hawa Mahal), the Maharaja's City Palace, Jantar Mantar Observatory and go bazaar shopping.
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Breakfast included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Delhi - Agra
Begin your 3-day Golden Triangle tour with an early morning pickup from your desired location in Delhi, Noida, or Gurgaon by air-conditioned car. During your half-day tour of Delhi, visit Qutub Minar, a UNESCO World Heritage site built by Qutub-ud-din Aibek. Admire the Lotus Temple, also called Bahai Temple (closed on Mondays), and India Gate. Traveling in a private climate-controlled vehicle with a driver, ride past the Parliament House, the President's Palace, and the Secretariat buildings.
After your tour in Delhi, have lunch and drive for three to four hours along the Yamuna expressway to Agra. Upon arrival in Agra, check in to your hotel. Spend the evening at leisure, and enjoy your dinner (included) at your hotel.
Overnight stay at Jaypee Palace or similar 5-star hotel
Day 2: Agra - Fatehpur Sikri - Jaipur
Start your sightseeing of Agra city early with a mesmerizing view of the sunrise along with the Taj Mahal. Take a tonga ride from the ticket counter to the entrance gate of the Taj Majal, to enjoy the feeling of being a royal guest. Take a guided tour inside the Taj Mahal for approximately two hours. Then return to the hotel for breakfast. After that, check out from hotel, and visit the historic Agra Fort also known as Red Fort. Then proceed to Jaipur. En route, visit a perfectly preserved ghost town, Fatehpur Sikri. Upon your arrival in Jaipur, check in to your hotel ,and have a lavish dinner (included) at your hotel.
Overnight stay at Holiday Inn City Center or similar 5-star hotel.
Day 3: Jaipur city tour - Delhi
Kick start the last day of your tour with a satisfying breakfast. After that, take a guided sightseeing tour of Jaipur city. Visit Amber Fort situated on the top of the hill and take a surprise ride. Then be treated to the majestic and surreal view of Jal Mahal. After time to explore at Jal Mahal, head to the Palace of Winds, also known as Hawa Mahal built in 1799 by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh. Finish with a visit to Jantar Mantar and Maharaja’s city palace. During the sightseeing you will have time for lunch.
Tour ends with transport back to Delhi, arriving by approximately 9 p.m. to drop you off at your desired location in Delhi, Noida, or Gurgaon.
Inclusions for Private 3-Day Luxury Golden Triangle Tour Of Agra And Jaipur From New Delhi
- Two nights accommodation in five-star hotels
- Transport by private, air-conditioned vehicle with driver
- Entrance fees to monuments
- Hotel or airport pick-up and drop-off
- Tonga Ride at Taj Mahal
- Surprise Ride at Amber Fort, Jaipur
- One Dinner at 5-Star Hotel in Agra
- One Dinner at 5-Star Hotel in Jaipur
- Car Type : for two people, three-seater sedan
- Car Type : for three to five people, six-seater wagon
- Car Type : for six to 10 people, ten-seater van
- All sightseeing with private local guides
- Daily hotel breakfast
- Battery bus ride to and from Taj Mahal parking lot up to Taj Mahal monument
- Fuel surcharge
- All taxes and service charges
- All applicable hotel taxes
- Bottles of mineral water and soft drinks during journeys
- Personal care and attention
Exclusions for Private 3-Day Luxury Golden Triangle Tour Of Agra And Jaipur From New Delhi
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
The duration of transfers are approximate. The exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Avoid any clothing that is too revealing
The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd numbered groups of travelers
You might also like
- Private Tour: Day Trip To Agra From Delhi Including Taj Mahal And Agra Fort
- Private Walking Tour: South Delhi Heritage Including Qutub Minar And Mehrauli Archaeological Park
- Red Fort Sound And Light Show In Delhi With Dinner And Private Transfer
- Private Walking Tour: Old Delhi Including Ancient Havelis And Chandni Chowk
- 3-Day Delhi To Pilgrim Varanasi Tour From New Delhi
- 5-Day Golden Triangle Tour With Luxury In Budget
- India Golden Triangle Tours 6 Day With Private Budget
- Golden Triangle With Mumbai And Goa - 9 Day
- Delhi 5-Hour Hands-on Cooking Class With Meal
- City Tour Of Delhi