Private 3-Day Silk Road Tour Including Dunhuang And Jiayuguan
OverviewExperiencing the amazing cities of Dunhuang and Jiayuguan from the ancient Silk Road, you will visit Mogao Grottoes, Ming Great Wall , Great museum and Weijin Mural Tomb in the 3-day tour.
Know More about this tourDay 01 - Dunhuang (L)
Start on 9:00am in the morning from Dunhuang 's hotel lobby, then we will visit the world famous and impressive treasure house of BuddhismMogao Grottoes, Constructed over a millennium, from the 4th to the 14th centuries, the caves hold the world's richest treasure house of Buddhist building, murals and sculptures; drive to the natural miracle in the desert Sand Dunes and Crescent Moon Lake, where you can enjoy the camel riding like the traders on the ancient Silk Road. The lake and the Sounding Sand Dune which can make sounds when the wind passes are located in the place where the sand and the oasis meet.
Day 02 - Dunhuang- Jiayuguan (L)
Drive to Jiayuguan in the morning visit Jiayuguan Pass first , which is the best-preserved and most completed ancient military pass along the Ming Great Wall in China as well as the western starting point of Ming Great Wall. Frist built in 1372. it was built much earlier before the eastern pass, Shanhaiguan Pass was built. Jiayuguan consisted of three defense lines: an inner city, an outer city, and a moat.then visit Greatwall Museum.
Day 03 - Jiayuguan (L)
Take a Morning visit to Weijin Mural Tomb(220-419AD), which is honored as the largest underground art gallery in the world, then our driver and guide will transfer you to Jiyuguan airport after lunch.
Inclusions for Private 3-Day Silk Road Tour Including Dunhuang And Jiayuguan
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private 3-Day Silk Road Tour Including Dunhuang And Jiayuguan
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private One Day Tour: Mogao Grottoes, Singing Sand Dunes and The Silk Road Show
- Private One Day Tour: Mogao Grottoes, White Horse Stupa & visit a local family
- Small Group of West Dunhuang Day Tour: Yumenguan Pass-Great Wall of Han Dynasty-Dunhuang Yadan National Geologic Park -No Shopping Stops
- Private West Dunhuang Day Tour of Yumenguan Pass, Great Wall of Han Dynasty, and Yadan National Geological Park
- 4Days Private Dunhuang Tour: Mo Gao Caves-Crescent Spring-Singing Sand Dune-Yumen Pass-Great Wall of Han Dynasty and Yadan National Geologic Park-No Shopping Stops
- Private Transfer between Dunhuang Airport and Dunhuang Hotel
- Buddhism art one day tour in Dunhuang
- Private Buddhism Art Tour with The Silk Road Show include dinner