Private 3-Day Tour To Merzouga Dunes From Marrakech Including Camel Trek And Desert Camp - Marrakesh
OverviewIn this private tour by 4x4 car we will discover the most amazing part of the Moroccan desert dunes.The dunes of Merzouga, Erg Chebbi seduce its visitors by the spectacular orange color of its sand. Some of these beautiful formations reach over 150 meters high and change color during the day
Know More about this tourDay 1 : Marrakech - Ait Ben Haddou - Ouarzazate - Skoura Palm - Valley Of Roses - Dades Gorges. (D)
Your departure from Marrakech is a 08:30 am. In order to reach the Dades Gorges you will cross the Atlas Mountains, from Marrakech to Ouarzazate. You will enjoy scenic road, beautiful landscapes with different colors and Berber villages along the way. Your first stop will be At Ben Haddou Kasbah classified since 1987 by UNESCO as a human international patrimony. Of all the remaining Kasbahs in Morocco, the walls and interior of this area are the most intact. At Ben Haddou Kasbah has been used in many film and television productions like Gladiator, Laurence of Arabia, Kingdom of Heaven, Games of Thrones, etc.. Then you will head to Ouarzazate and you will have free time to visit the old Kasbah of Ouarzazate "Taourirt Kasbah". Then, you will hit the road towards the Roses Valley, through the Skoura palm grove to the Dades Valley. You will arrive at Dades Gorges around 5 pm where you will have dinner and spend the first night in a typical Moroccan hotel.
Day 2: Dades Gorges - Toudra Gorges - Erfoud - Merzouga Dunes. (D)
After a traditional Moroccan breakfast, you will leave your hotel in Dades Gorges at 8 am and reach the road to Toudra Gorges. After arrival you will have a free time to walk around and enjoy amazing canyons of about 985 ft (300m) high. Your trip will be continued to to the Big Dunes of Merzouga where you will experience a 1,5-hour camel ride and you will can revel in one of the most stunning view of all the world: beautiful sunset in desert. Then you will have dinner and get settled in a nomad tent in the middle of the desert.
Day 3: Merzouga Dunes - Tazarine - Agdaz - Marrakech
On the last day you will be woken up a half an hour before the sunrise to enjoy that magical view. You will see the sunrise and then return to Merzouga by dromedaries ride. You will have a shower and breakfast and then come back from Merzouga to Marrakech via Tazarine and the Draa Valley. The Draa Valley is a fascinating oasis home to Berber villages, Kasbahs, streaming sand dunes, lush green plains, palm trees, view of the snow-capped Atlas Mountains and the Draa what is the Moroccos largest river. On the way you will have free and next you will continue to Marrakech where you will arrive around 7 pm.
Inclusions for Private 3-Day Tour To Merzouga Dunes From Marrakech Including Camel Trek And Desert Camp
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- 2 nights accommodation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private 3-Day Tour To Merzouga Dunes From Marrakech Including Camel Trek And Desert Camp
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical condition
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Shared Group 2 Days Sahara Desert Trip From Marrakech To Zagora Dunes
- 3-Day Desert Private Tour from Marrakech to Merzouga
- A half day Quad biking tour in Marrakech Palm groove and villages
- Small GroupMarrakech City Tour Highlights Half-Day Tour
- Marrakech - Ouzoud waterfalls Day Trip
- Full-Day Guided Ouarzazete and Kasbah Ksar Tour from Marrakech
- A NIGHT UNDER THE STARS with one overnight in Luxury Desert camp
- Camel ride and walking