Private 3-hour Chinese Religions Walking Tour In Shanghai
OverviewBuddhism, Taoism, and Confucianism laid the fundamental base of Chinese civilization. This private 3-hour walking tour will take you to a Buddhist Nun Temple, City God Taoist Temple, and Confucian Temple hidden in old city alleyways. Your expert guide will unveil the mystery of three great ancient oriental religions.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Family friendly
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourYou will be met by your expert guide at your centrally located hotel, then proceed to Shanghai old city area. 3-hour private walking tour will take you to historical religious sites scattered among narrow alleyways. First, you will explore a secluded practicing Buddhist nun temple, its tranquility will make you feel far away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Second, you visit a live Taoist Temple, where many pray for blessings from the Shanghai City God, as well as their unique Chinese zodiac god. Finally you enter a Confucian Temple, which is well-known for its scholar study room and bonsai garden. Meanwhile, you also get to know these three religions' developing history and main principles, witness how people practice them, and how ancient oriental religions influence people's lives in the cosmopolitan city today. The tour finishes at old city area. You could either explore more, enjoy local snacks and tea drinking, or our guide will help you find your way, assist you get a Taxi back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private 3-hour Chinese Religions Walking Tour In Shanghai
- Admission ticket for Buddhist Temple, Taoist Temple and Confucius Temple
- Professional guide
- Your centrally located hotel pick up.
Exclusions for Private 3-hour Chinese Religions Walking Tour In Shanghai
- Food and drinks
- Transportation fee
- Hotel drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Walking distance is 2 km
Dress code is casual
Photography is allowed
Not wheelchair accessible
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.