Take a stroll with your professional guide through the city of Copenhagen. Starting from City Hall Square (Radhuspladsen), youll spend 3 hours seeing the highlights including Tivoli Gardens (exterior visit), oldest shopping street, changing of the guards at Amalienborg Palace and much more.
Enjoy learning about the architecture as you make your way through the vibrant city.
Private Tour is available in English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, and Hebrew.
Know More about this tour
Copenhagen Walking Tour includes the following highlights:
The City Hall is one of the centres of activity for Copenhageners including the Lur Blowers and a look at Tivoli Gardens (from the outside).
Magstræde a small cobble-stoned street of old Copenhagen.
Christiansborg Castle The Government of Denmark including Bishop Absalon, the founding father of Copenhagen.
Strøget the oldest shopping street in the world and the heart of Copenhagen.
Kongens Nytorv, one of the most spectacular squares, with excellent examples of 17th Century Architecture, including Magasin Du Nord, the Old Royal Theatre and historical Hotel d’Angleterre.
Nyhavn the wonderful colourful Harbour Front, where Copenhageners and Visitors alike gather to sip cold Beer and enjoy the sea air.
Amalienborg Palace the home of the oldest Royal Family in the world also including a view of the guards changing.
The Marble Church with its impressive dome, one of the features of Frederiksstaden, and examples of Rococo architecture.
The Little Mermaid one of Hans Christian Andersens most popular fairy tales.
Inclusions for Private 3-Hour Copenhagen Walking Tour
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Private 3-Hour Copenhagen Walking Tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A maximum of 5 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Copenhagen Canal Tour
- Copenhagen Hop-On Hop-Off Tour By Bus And Boat
- Small-Group Copenhagen City Walking Tour
- Culinary Experience Tour
- Small-Group Photo Bike Tour Of Copenhagen
- Copenhagen Self-Guided Audio Tour
- Copenhagen Canal Tour With Skip-the-Line Entry To Tivoli Gardens
- First Class Airport Limousine Transfer: Kastrup Airport To Malmö City
- Copenhagen Bike Tour
- Private Hamlet Castle Tour From Copenhagen